13th

Well it is Friday. So did you win lose or draw today?

At work this morning we finished a topographic survey of a future possible water line for a big client. We are often busy and can't do it all at one time so it was spread over 4 days and amounted to about 2 full 8 hour days of work. The job consisted of a 'shot' on each side of a 30ft (10 meter) wide corridor every 66 feet (20 meters) and over 2 kilometers long. Half is slash that was replanted about ten years ago and rough going, the rest was along a road which included far more detail. All shots are distance, angle and elevation information stored on a chip on the surveying instrument that is down loaded at the office at the end of the job. There the info can be turned into a 3-d image or printed out.....

Well when we got back and began the down load the information stored, all the info.... was gone! No way can this be accidentally erased. To erase takes a certain procedure and cannot be done except on purpose. Some electronic glitch I guess. Two days of hot hot work outside is now gone and has to be done over again.

How was your day?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is Friday. So did you win lose or draw today?

At work this morning we finished a topographic survey of a future possible water line for a big client. We are often busy and can't do it all at one time so it was spread over 4 days and amounted to about 2 full 8 hour days of work. The job consisted of a 'shot' on each side of a 30ft (10 meter) wide corridor every 66 feet (20 meters) and over 2 kilometers long. Half is slash that was replanted about ten years ago and rough going, the rest was along a road which included far more detail. All shots are distance, angle and elevation information stored on a chip on the surveying instrument that is down loaded at the office at the end of the job. There the info can be turned into a 3-d image or printed out.....

Well when we got back and began the down load the information stored, all the info.... was gone! No way can this be accidentally erased. To erase takes a certain procedure and cannot be done except on purpose. Some electronic glitch I guess. Two days of hot hot work outside is now gone and has to be done over again.

How was your day?

Hmmmm....dissension in the ranks looking for possible OT...?. :lol: :P

My day sucked also....had to 'donate' a blood sample. :huh:

Should of waited till Monday...forgot it was the 13th....poop...:)

My day rocked! I just finished sandblasting more asshole gang graffiti on the neighbor's back garage, right across the alley from my garage wall they tagged. The Harbor Freight sandblaster makes short work of spraypaint on cement block. And I had a job offer today, out of the blue. Not going to take it, but still made me feel good.

friday the 13th is actually a druid holiday. very similar to our new years eve.

but when Christianity went around and collected the bits of religion that seemed ok to them they decided that a prime number falling on the beginning of the weekend should be unlucky :blink:

today was F'n awesome for me. won a bet with my boss, got off work early and he bought me my first 2 drinks to start the weekend :P

My night just got better! I took the NX up to Hastings, rented "Trailer Park Boys!" I haven't seen it yet, except for youtube blips. So I'm going to poop, get a bowl of ice cream, and stay up late even though I have to open the store tomorrow morning! ;D

in my mom's car......

just because they have nothing to do............... .. and I forgot to turn off the high-beams while looking at the crown vic's headlights thinking, "that looks like crown vic headllights" :o

Then I saw him filp a bitch hella quick,,,,, ,, and I considered driving faster,,, but he was on me SO FAST........... then I realized my high-beams were on...... :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

in my mom's car......

just because they have nothing to do............... .. and I forgot to turn off the high-beams while looking at the crown vics headlights thinking, "that looks like crown vic headllights" :o

:o

Mom get the tikkey? :blink:

I forgot to turn off the high-beams while looking at the crown vics headlights thinking, "that looks like crown vic headllights" :o

And you think youve grown out of "Indiot" :unsure:

Not so much! ;)

Those pics are really small

I lolz!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Then I saw him filp a bitch hella quick,,,,, ,, and I considered driving faster,,, but he was on me SO FAST........... then I realized my high-beams were on...... :lol:

original_nipple_bra.jpg

Pic for reference Indy ? :blink:

Well lets see, Got off job#1 at 5am, Went home and napped till 8:30, Went to the tint shop and pulled panels off a 2011 VW GTL. Finished up and ran to Papa Bear's house and installed the correct amp. Drove to Carbs unlimited and grabbed a weber. Headed out to Kevins to get it on there and got ran off Sapanaway Loop road near the Fruit stand by a damned F-150, called 911 and reported the bastard. Spent the next three hours fixing the rotors, pads, and replacing the carb. Now I am at work. :o