• Want 'em.
    • Love 'em.
    • Hate 'em.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine a couple years ago. Little martini glass.

Im a little confused... if you have them memorized, why would you say they are not allowed in the Navy? All current Uniform Regs and NAVADMINS allow for hand tattoos.

Those are the gayest dolphins Ive ever seen... not the worst mind you, just the gayest. You said you were here in 05/09?- what boat?

yeah im not too happy with them. fucking artists dude, always gotta put their touches on their work. i hate how theyre angled up instead of flat like theyre supposed to be. good thing its on the outside of my forearm so i dont have to look at them everyday. everyone digs on em though, been called gay for getting them, but never had them called gay aha.

Nevada Blue and then combined crew when we went into the yards.

heres mine. i plan on filling in under the words and around the cross with celtic knots. i am irish and scotish and the words are from my family crest, on my mother's side.

i am the youngest of 4 brothers, and we all have gotten it at different times in our lives, and in different ways.

315422_10150921936451850_404802720_n.jpg

Ha, this confirms my suspicions that we saw you while we were briefly at Canby. You were standing right next to Brodster and myself on Sunday afternoon while we were buying two BRE 510 model cars. I didn't suspect it was you at the time, but later after you said you were in one of the photos posted I thought that was the case. Next time I'll know and introduce myself.... ;)

I love the family tat.

on my left thigh

toilet-1.jpg

LOL...I love tats on the upper thighs. Brodster has one on each thigh as well, and I giggle every time that someone asks to see his tats and he drops trow to shows those ones :rofl:

Nice tat too. I appreciate the humor that many have when getting pieces done. :thumbup:

Ha, this confirms my suspicions that we saw you while we were briefly at Canby. You were standing right next to Brodster and myself on Sunday afternoon while we were buying two BRE 510 model cars. I didn't suspect it was you at the time, but later after you said you were in one of the photos posted I thought that was the case. Next time I'll know and introduce myself.... ;)

haha i remember that! i was busy trying to get the guy to sell them to me because there were only a few left so i wasnt really paying attention to much else, but next time for sure

Love em!

Have Seven on my legs (combination of tribal, dragons and tigers).

Have my children's names on the inside of my forearms and recently decided to start on getting both arms done as full sleeves.

Tattoo's on the arms are being done by Australian tattooist Tony Cohen.

www.theillustratedman.com.au

7db44d06.jpg

17444c09.jpg

Photos could be better I know.

geez, 16!? usually people grow out of the tattoos they thought of when they were younger.

but in your case, a sparkplug is kinda timeless. once youre into cars, you dont really get out of it/them.

• 4 months later...

damn that's awesome. wish I had a connection like that haha. I have so many I plan on getting but only have one so far. saving for the next now. and then the next and the next....anyone else feel like ink is an addiction?

anyway here's the one I've got. it's a Northen Goshawk off the flag of the Azores islands in Portugal. it's a heritage thing. I'm really happy with it

87370489-7412-420C-A9D5-53070D2032E0-1288-0000028D955FAC6F.jpg

the one I'm saving for is gonna be a raven perched on a Datsun logo. gonna meet with a friend to start on drawings in a month. should look something like this

Tattoo_2b.jpg

both the raven and the location will likely change but I'm soooooo stoked about this one. maybe even more stoked than I was for my first (don't tell my mom, that ones an ode to her family haha)

• 1 year later...