Tattoos?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Tattoos?

• Have 'em.
    • Want 'em.
    • Love 'em.
    • Hate 'em.

Guest kamakazi620

Wasn't tesla a crappy band from the 80's? :lol: I got one tattoo, I wish I hadn't got cause now it seems like everyone has one. It's a nautical star in the center of my chest. Sucks cause it's covered by a pound of hamburger meat too. I know a guy by the name of Rich White who specializes in photo realism. He charges $100/hr, and agreed to give me a big gnarly looking salmon in a river landscape on the back of my arm cause I'm heavy into salmon fishing. At my buddy's funeral they handed out small stones with his name on them, I want to get that incorporated too. I once saw a chick with a flower right above her asscrack. I asked her if that was to hide the smell... she didn't think that was too funny, but I did.

Sorry noob they rocked!!! Didn't you ready the sign??

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

heres mine. i plan on filling in under the words and around the cross with celtic knots. i am irish and scotish and the words are from my family crest, on my mother's side.

IMG_20120712_195530.jpg

i am the youngest of 4 brothers, and we all have gotten it at different times in our lives, and in different ways.

315422_10150921936451850_404802720_n.jpg

• Like 2

haha i've got tattoos from my big toe all the way to under my chin... but that's because i don't want a job!!! (not to worry, i have my own business)

lol @ your blunt honesty ("i dont want a job") & i like your sig ("fix shit up") i saw it yesterday. i wanna put it on a shirt, if it doesnt exist already.

lol @ your blunt honesty ("i dont want a job") & i like your sig ("fix shit up") i saw it yesterday. i wanna put it on a shirt, if it doesnt exist already.

you can order the shirts and patches from a portland company online... microcosm press. i figured they wouldn't mind me using it on here seeing as how it is generally a good message for the world.

i wanted to gift a shift pattern (generic 5 speed & R) on the inside of my right hand but the Navy doesnt dig on that.

Actually thats fully within regulations... re-read the Uniform Regs. I got my knuckles done while I was in about 8mo or so ago. The only place you cannot have tattoos is head, neck, face, and scalp.

I got all of my tatts when in the Navy. They didnt give a shit as long as I didnt have any American flags (I was in specwar) or names and things like that. I only have two but that is because most of them are connected together. I have a full sleeve on my left arm that connects to my back and my half sleeve on my right arm. I have one on my forearm and one on my right leg. Ooops that makes 3. I dont count my wedding tatt band on my ring finger since it is so small. All of mine are older, last time I had any work done was back in 95. I got my first one when I was in A school in millington TN in 1990. Ive had them for so long that I forget I even have them at times.

Yeah, I got all of mine while in the service as well. I just got out in December. I've got a full left sleeve, my knuckles, each calf, and a bit of my stomach done. The rules have changed quite a bit over the years and it's a little more strict now.

Dawa, if you really want to commit to tattoos while in the Navy, hit me with a PM and I'll give you all the details. I know all the tattoo and hair regs by heart as those were the two issues I pushed the most.

Yeah, I got all of mine while in the service as well. I just got out in December. I've got a full left sleeve, my knuckles, each calf, and a bit of my stomach done. The rules have changed quite a bit over the years and it's a little more strict now.

Dawa, if you really want to commit to tattoos while in the Navy, hit me with a PM and I'll give you all the details. I know all the tattoo and hair regs by heart as those were the two issues I pushed the most.

thank you for your help. but ive been in for 8 years and i got both those reqs memorized as well :) i was in silverdale 05-09, also.

i gotta admit, my statement is somewhat contradictory to what my hands look like presently:

tumblr_m3ut9cB5zW1qe7x6po1_500.jpg

i just Personally feel that a tattoo on the inside of my hand is LESS professional.. which makes no sense even to me, since its less visible.

it also has to do with the fact that i forgot about that shift pattern idea until...now pretty much.

sometimes you (ME, in this case) have to say/write down what youre thinking before you realize how dumb it sounds.

eh maybe ill get it after all.

you can order the shirts and patches from a portland company online... microcosm press. i figured they wouldn't mind me using it on here seeing as how it is generally a good message for the world.

it definitely is man. i giggled a little when i first saw your sig. it sounds funny but is definitely a great saying and mindframe

want em... have em, going to get the "friday the 13th" tats today. small flair tats for 13 bucks plus a 7 dollar tip. its a old tradition. im on #3 so far.planning on not missing one as long as i can.

I got mine a couple years ago. Little martini glass.

thank you for your help. but ive been in for 8 years and i got both those reqs memorized as well

Im a little confused... if you have them memorized, why would you say they are not allowed in the Navy? All current Uniform Regs and NAVADMINS allow for hand tattoos.

tumblr_m741463qr41qe7x6po1_500.jpg

Those are the gayest dolphins Ive ever seen... not the worst mind you, just the gayest. You said you were here in 05/09?- what boat?