Canby 2011

sick620

Guest 510kamikazifreak

There will come a time my friend, indeed :D

As much as i dont need another rig, i am on the hunt for a 2wd KC pickup. miss the lowerider shit...

For sure :cool:

I miss the lowrides too, bang bang bounce bounce..

Have had a couple real low 510s in the day, also had a 60s gm... lets not go there :lol:

once in a while have to stick a datto out by the pond

200inthrain005.jpg

:(

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont be getting all mathematical here bro :rofl: It was i think september last year. so it was a little cheaper :\

;) well maybe its better that I save up for blue lake instead seeing as Im technically unemployed and $250 is alot of monies to be made in 7 days... lol

;) well maybe its better that I save up for blue lake instead seeing as Im technically unemployed and $250 is alot of monies to be made in 7 days... lol

been there, done that. drove to buhl when unemployed. F'ing sucked. had to get tires on my rig before i left too :blink:

Guest kamakazi620

:lol:

Be nice now Dave.

pretty sure it was :lol:

Dave Is being nice!!!! If it wasnt for dave I wouldn't have any datsuns and would be clowin on you guys with a b series civic!! VTACKKKKK!!! YO!!! As it turns out noob and I will be rolling my new 620 to canby for a few then offer to fallsview for my oldladys birthday at 8

Guest DatsuNoob

Undecided what's going on for sleep venue though. :unsure: makeshift palace-of-almost-straight-manlove ? :wub: or granny's floor egg carton foam style :lol:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Dave Is being nice!!!! If it wasnt for dave I wouldn't have any datsuns and would be clowin on you guys with a b series civic!! VTACKKKKK!!! YO!!! As it turns out noob and I will be rolling my new 620 to canby for a few then offer to fallsview for my oldladys birthday at 8

:cool:

No clown shoes Kami? :cool:

New 620 :unsure:

already fixed

IMG_20110603_230030.jpg

well hopefully i can get $250 in 7days so I have the money to get it to canby lol

IMG_20110603_230059.jpg

IMG_20110603_230037.jpg

I hope you can make the trip with your truck SICK. That would be sweet to roll with another 521 :D .

My gas is gonna cost me bout 120 round trip. 640 miles, and thats only figurin 20mpg. I'm pretty sure I will get better. I've gotten as hi as 33. You got my number lemme know

sorry guys we are all entitled to one mistake right? rflmao!!!!!