Canby 2011

sick620

there is a butcher shop about 12 blocks from the fairgrounds.turn right as you leave the fairgrounds. go down to the park when you get to the end of the park turn left. half a block or less. i think it is called gartners meats?

no it was fishers now its something else? but not gartners!

fred meyers has a good meat selection, safeway is a little cheaper.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You kids play nice while we're gone for the weekend. Any trouble and there's pleanty of ban for everyone. The sitter will be here Fri afternoon, late.

Haha I have ratsun on my phone. You're going to have to verbally ban me in person!

I want some of this breakfast I keep hearing about Mmm

we didnt do the pre-registration... and the online pre-registration is closed.

there will still be more camping spots open right?

I think so skunk. IIRC that back field where we camped before is all for camping? Theres always been a ton of room it seems.

uhh.... i have brought my beast of a 720 the last two years... you are just the only one thats got a few extra bucks to throw yar truck in the show (and money for raffleblink.gif,how many did you win?)

3 outta 5? or was it 6? Sorry about that, forgot you was there to, but I am not bothering with the show unless there is a class for us.

3 outta 5? or was it 6? Sorry about that, forgot you was there to, but I am not bothering with the show unless there is a class for us.

Yeah, i entered mine in 09. I thought i would of had it beat, but they grouped me in with the 620s as "late class" which were all 620s cept me :blink:

Yeah, i entered mine in 09. I thought i would of had it beat, but they grouped me in with the 620s as "late class" which were all 620s cept me :blink:

That was me last year, but I think they better have a true "late class" or I will win all of the raffles this year! ;) :D Funny thing about the raffle, I only used 5 tickets...

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I guess I should maybe give the white car a once over for the road trip?

datsundrive003.jpg

Nah put 150 miles on it last weekend was just fine :cool:

But I did start and run/drive all the Datsuns today. 4 to be exact.

Kinda nice they all have their own everything(down to lug nuts Indy :lol: ) :cool:

I have a big problem..

I like datsuns too much :o :lol:

I guess I should maybe give the white car a once over for the road trip?

datsundrive003.jpg

Nah put 150 miles on it last weekend was just fine :cool:

But I did start and run/drive all the Datsuns today. 4 to be exact.

Kinda nice they all have their own everything(down to lug nuts Indy :lol: ) :cool:

I have a big problem..

I like datsuns too much :o :lol:

I have that problem too. If i had more income, and a little bit more property id quit selling and buying other ones. Instead just buy a bunch of them.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I have that problem too. If i had more income, and a little bit more property id quit selling and buying other ones. Instead just buy a bunch of them.

closequaters004.jpg

Utilize every square inch :lol:

This carport was built for one car, Ha I can make 4 datsuns fit :cool: :lol:

closequaters004.jpg

Utilize every sqaure inch :lol:

This carport was built for one car, Ha I can make 4 datsuns fit :cool: :lol:

I rent, from inlaws. they are dcks about my cars. But they have moar then me, well. same # now. I had my 720, other 720, 521, and a 510 here. with the wifes minivan. They came over one day and the only thing the said was... Collecting cars?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I rent, from inlaws. they are dcks about my cars. But they have moar then me, well. same # now. I had my 720, other 720, 521, and a 510 here. with the wifes minivan. They came over one day and the only thing the said was... Collecting cars?

Get covers for them, tell em that they are ...

And leave it at that :lol:

Got to let them out when its nice out tho

510fun004.jpg