Canby 2011

sick620

yeah thats the thing here at my job...

were not busy at all... i get here and most of the time have tons of wait time between the calls i take..

but i guess the way it works here, is if someone else out of the 1000+ employees requests the day off, then no-one else can...

so 2 people out of 1000+ cant get the same day off it seems...

and then if i do even try to request it off again, theyve put those days, the 10th 11th and 12th, in a denied mode...

so you could call me canby denied...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

were not busy at all... i get here and most of the time have tons of wait time between the calls i take..

but i guess the way it works here, is if someone else out of the 1000+ employees requests the day off, then no-one else can...

and then if i do even try to request it off again, theyve put those days, the 10th 11th and 12th, in a denied mode...

Atleast you arent freedom denied lolz

well maybe it is someone going to canby

Guest 510kamikazifreak

meh... i really wasnt expecting to get to go anyways...

but im done bringin down the thread here...

have fun yall..

I heard that there is a nasty flu/cold going around on June 10/11/12 :lol:

It's getting close!!!!! ;) I just went back to getting 20.8 in the truck after the bearings. Going to look at the front diff today to see how hard it is to pull the extension shaft housing to swap it with the current one. I may end up swapping gears before Canby. We'll see.

I took the 521 on a pre canby shakedown cruise yesterday to Boise and back. 300 miles. That was the excuse I gave the wife anyways. Truck did great, except for the massive amounts of rain and wind and hydroplaning on the way home :o . Now I gotta go put a new coat of wax on it.