Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody get the feelin, based on this weather, than canby will be a wet event??? Its supposed to rain and snow down to 3500ft tomorrow. In CA. In mid may. Unusual? Yes...

Not that any kind of weather would deter my trip!!!

Judging from the weather patterns this year, I'm betting it's going to be wetter than shit, or hotter than shit and dry. I'd bet the former. May be another reason I bring the hardbody instead of the 510. I need to redo the rear window seal on Eleanor. Add that to the long list of other crap to do, not thinking I'm going to have it done in time. Planning on doing the front brakes on the truck today.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Got flood warnings all over Eastern Oregon for the next 2 days! Got more than an inch of rain over night here in Baker. Thats kinda unusual for us here.

Great spring weather isnt it :blink:

Can turn off the tap any time now :lol:

Have had about the same rain in the past 12 hrs :o

Pontoons on a 510 :unsure: :lol:

Canby is a month out. How could you even pretend to know what the weather is going to be like? Around June 20th, since as long as I can remember, has been when the rain packed up and moved on. The forecasters have a hard enough time predicting 3 days out, let alone 30. I'd wager that we're going to have good weather, but that's going strictly off past years.

here is the best info i can find

"JUNE 2011: temperature 60 ° (2 ° below avg. north, 2 ° above south); precipitation 2" (0.5" above avg.); Jun 1-6: Scattered showers, cool; Jun 7-11: Sunny, warm; Jun 12-19: Scattered showers, cool; Jun 20-23: Rain, then sunny, cool; Jun 24-26: Rain and mist, cool; Jun 27-30: Sunny, seasonable."

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The best way to predict NW weather, wait 10 minutes then see what its doing :lol:

The NNW(above the 49th) is wait 5 minutes and see :w00t: :rofl:

The best way to predict NW weather, wait 10 minutes then see what its doing :lol:

The NNW(above the 49th) is wait 5 minutes and see :w00t: :rofl:

I cant count how many times Iv looked out the window and thought "awesome look how sunny it is!"

pour a cup of coffee. go out into the garage to get some datto work done. open the garage door........

and its cold and over cast. :mellow:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I cant count how many times Iv looked out the window and thought "awesome look how sunny it is!"

pour a cup of coffee. go out into the garage to get some datto work done. open the garage door........

Same here, even go a couple blocks pooring rain, the next couple sunny..

A couple weeks ago was at a restaurant, The deck(near the water) was pooring rain, the front door(parking lot) was sunny :blink: :blink: :lol:

Maybe 50ft apart :lol:

Last time i went was 07, a very soggy trip. ANd that snow that was predicted here dropped all the way to my house at 2k elev. Snow on the dime, in May. More rain expected tonight-wed, and next weekend. Sheesh!

Im thinkin positive! I am tent camping, if it rains...oh thatll be bad.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Last time i went was 07, a very soggy trip. ANd that snow that was predicted here dropped all the way to my house at 2k elev. Snow on the dime, in May. More rain expected tonight-wed, and next weekend. Sheesh!

Im thinkin positive! I am tent camping, if it rains...oh thatll be bad.

Placerville CA-nada :lol:

No shit!!! Just last week it was 75 one day and then the next was like 43 and gloomy for a hi!! Shit sucks ass!!