The Man shows up at the door.

So....I'm tinkering with my 720 today.....and a cop rolls in. I'm thinking that he just wants a statement on a guy that went out of his way to run over a dog. Negative. He says he wants to talk to me........apparently a couple of locals suggested to them that I might be growing pot. HUH?

Says he wants to have a look around. And I ask "what if I don't let you". He states "nothing"...."just like to clear this up".

Then he states......"can I just pop my head in the door"? He can basically see everything from outside, different vantage points and or various times of the day. So now I'm thinking what if I don't give him a peek inside? Warrant?

So....I say fuck it....have a look. We go inside.....he can basically see 75% inside the trailer.....(the sniff factor). He then suggests if he can walk in further and check out the rest. I say no. I'm a very private person.....don't like company on the best of days. OCD :P

Sooooo....now I'm thinking maybe I should of let him see the rest of my trailer?

When he left I ran inside and grabbed my scanner.....He stated..... "Clear....nothing substantial"

I know who told the cops.......he's a fuck'n looser. Shall be paying him a visit. Some people just have nothing better to do. :mad:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy works at the local Kaltire......he also is a wannabe fire fighter. Apparently they were all sitting around a few weeks back at the local fire hall. They were talking about local grow ops....and he says something about my trailer. WTF

Have a buddy that was there that night. Small town politics I guess......but one should be pretty confident in their theorys before they start spreading the shit.

The local tire shop just lost my business.

Doug that is fucked. What half wit would grow it indoors anyhoo. ;) You don't have to agree to a look see but no harm done. Best of all you (more or less) co operated and were open. He'll remember that next time something is said.

Now if I was so inclined I would feel justified in seeking out this asshole and fucking up his shit. Would only be fair if at the end of the season some produce found it's way onto his property. I see a simple symmetry in this. As Ricky says "What comes around is all around"

Actually....I called their bluff. If I had something in an area that couldn't be viewed on inspection......it's pretty miniscule ......which would only waste their time with a warrant. They must have probable cause.....not heresy.

But.....everyone has 'skeletons' in their closet and or ...eh....?...

hmmmmmmm......Wonder if I should 'loose' some shit for a bit...?... :rolleyes:

Yes.... the Trailer Park Boys have it covered.....Canadian mentality

The loosers property does back out on some pretty rural areas.....payback I think will be in order.

Wako Texas came to mind after the fact for some reason............... :pirate: :D :D

Gonna go and talk with him in the next few days......it's not ...'Kick a ginger day"

It's........The ginger does the kicking............ :fu:

I volunteered for the Army on my birthday

They draft the white trash first,'round here anyway

I done two tours of duty in Vietnam

And I came home with a brand new plan

I take the seed from Colombia and Mexico

I plant it up the holler down Copperhead Road

Well the D.E.A.'s got a chopper in the air

I wake up screaming like I'm back over there

I learned a thing or two from ol' Charlie don't you know

You better stay away from Copperhead Road........................... Copperhead Road Steve Earle

As we were walking to the trailer...........I'm thinking.....what the fuck is lying around....in view.....?

Haven't be in there for a few days........One's man's 'treasure' is anothers 'ticket'.....so to speak. :cool:

Everything was copacetic.....but....... paranoia.......self destoya

Hmmmmm.....Copperhead Row.....That's eerily similar to Gingerhead Row...... :D :poke: :D

What no cornbread mafia? Tell old Jonny B, Booger said hi! :lol:

Now that it's spring, perhaps you should make like Johnny Appleseed and go plant some on the "friends" property, wait a few weeks and call the fellow in ....

you could really make his day miserable and one up him... we wrapped up baby powder to look like a kilo and taped it under this guys car for messing with a friend of mine and then sat back while the sheriff tore his car to pieces. never the less he never said another word! :D

you could really make his day miserable and one up him... we wrapped up baby powder to look like a kilo and taped it under this guys car for messing with a friend of mine and then sat back while the sheriff tore his car to pieces. never the less he never said another word! :D

Make an small investment and lose it in his car. A straw, a bit of powdered whatever into the cab, anon tip to K9....snitch delt with.