Datsun Wife???

My husband bought a datsun 620 pick up about 5 years ago as a daily driver, for better gas milage. Now he is totally obsessed with datsuns, ratsun.net, and the dmt website. We fight for computer time blink.gif !!! His first datsun got wrecked in front of our house about a year ago and now he has a nicer datsun 620. I must admit that datsuns are growing on me...am I crazy??? LOL!!! We have been talking about getting me a 510. Oh man what is happening to me??? Am I becoming a datsun freak too???? AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! cool.gif

• Like 1
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's emotionally unhealthy to get stuck in any of the first 6 stages. We at Ratsun can offer counseling, support and parts to help move you on to acceptance.

It's emotionally unhealthy to get stuck in any of the first 6 stages. We at Ratsun can offer counseling, support and parts to help move you on to acceptance.

lmfao! xD

its a more like a plague growin on you haha dont resit it join the datside xD

Actually more like a fungus!! :)

I blame my wife for the datsun problem at our place. She loves her 521, but doesn't care for my NL or my wgn :(

Love this....thanks!!!wink.gif

hey 74datsun620, she's a keeper!

I know she's a keeper are first date was to a car show and are second was at the local dirt track!! Now we need to start saving money to buy her a Datsun. The 510 4 door is her choice and I love it because I have a L16 factory crate motor still in the box. It just means I will have to wait for the 320 I want but a Datsun that holds four people will be cool to own.

I know she's a keeper are first date was to a car show and are second was at the local dirt track!! Now we need to start saving money to buy her a Datsun. The 510 4 door is her choice and I love it because I have a L16 factory crate motor still in the box. It just means I will have to wait for the 320 I want but a Datsun that holds four people will be cool to own.

so_much_win_graphic.png