Izzo got a dime

izzo

Went to portland today and swooped up the goon. Thanks a lot to Skib and nismo dr.

Was a long ass day, im tired and probably wont make any sense but whatever. Met up with skib and went to check out the goon. Only found rust in the body in 2 tiny little spots on the front floorboards. Smaller than a quarter. Fenders need love, hatch needs love but its easy fixing. It leaks oil, needs a fuse box but she runs and drives. Wouldn't start at first, so we jumped it. Died soon as we pulled the cables off. nismo dr to the rescue, he let me borrow his to get it to his house. Has Garage Auto Hero stickers on it, belonged to Ray in seattle I guess. Going to try and pick it back up sunday, ill need to bleed the brakes, put some oil in it, and bring my alternator. that should get me home. Then the fun begins. No plans, just going to work out the kinks on it and drive it a little while. Might put it up for trade/sell later on for a 4 door.

I have pics, but photobucket is down. Ill try and get another account somewhere else to get some pictures. Thanks a lot skib & nismo, without your help i woulda went home empty handed. Ill bring your tire to canby skib :rofl:

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I was just gonna ask if you snagged this steal of a deal. Good going!

Beyond stoked bro. If the brakes were bled and i had a good alternator in there i probably would have drove it home.

Oh yeah, rims/tires good shape lots of tread, good brakes, newer clutch. L20B with U67 and a dogleg 5 speed.

That thing is awesome. I love the turbines. What other mods did it have? I forgot what the ad said..

not anything really. dogleg, weber carb. l20 with a u67, recent brakes, tires, clutch blah blah. Leaks oil like a sob lol. I have a brand new gasket set and timing set for it tho. all good! micro, u have a spare fuse block u can sell?

heh wanna race?

Fuck yeah! you would beat me, on a bike buddy. Carb chokes out under a load. been sitting a few months lol. Needs to be driven and some carb cleaner shot in that bitch. still wouldnt be your sentra's or g20 tho :rofl:

Fuck yeah! you would beat me, on a bike buddy. Carb chokes out under a load. been sitting a few months lol. Needs to be driven and some carb cleaner shot in that bitch. still wouldnt be your sentra's or g20 tho :rofl:

hahahahhahaha :P

Im like speed racer....... I gots a smoke screen :rofl:

nice ;)

not anything really. dogleg, weber carb. l20 with a u67, recent brakes, tires, clutch blah blah. Leaks oil like a sob lol. I have a brand new gasket set and timing set for it tho. all good! micro, u have a spare fuse block u can sell?

I'll look through my surplus. I maaaaaaaaay have one. Is yours pretty rotten?

it was dumping fuckin rain and hail as I waited for izzo :blink:

IMG_0113-1.jpg

pretty soon we where on our way to check out the goon :cool:

IMG_0115-1.jpg

found it!

IMG_0124-1.jpg

IMG_0117-2.jpg

IMG_0118-2.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0119-1.jpg

turned out to have a bad alt.... :mellow:

IMG_0121-1.jpg

NismoDr. to the rescue with a spare!

IMG_0125-1.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

front tire was flat too, brought the spare from my 240z :D

IMG_0136-1.jpg

IMG_0137-1.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

and it was out of gas................... :unsure:

IMG_0135-1.jpg

but we where on our way soon enough. (kinda)

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0144.jpg

and made it to NismoDr.'s house :D

IMG_0146.jpg