Izzo got a dime

izzo

what series tire is on those westerns? I Justed picked up some for my goon and I really like how they look on yours... mine is orange and everything. But my westerns have really tall tires and your tire/ rim combo looks nice. Dude any goon progress!?

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what series tire is on those westerns? I Justed picked up some for my goon and I really like how they look on yours... mine is orange and everything. But my westerns have really tall tires and your tire/ rim combo looks nice. Dude any goon progress!?

No progress yet, just driving it daily :D

Those are 185 65 15s i believe, would look better if the car was 2" lower :D

This goon might be gone in the next few days...

Ahhhhh. Datsuns are light but I don't think they're buoyant.

well, i dont want to talk about it to much and jinx it, usually thats what happens. Anyways, i love this dime, it was my first and its really a good car. Never left me stranded, i've taken it on many trips, one was 1400 miles straight. Dont worry, when it goes, another one will be in its spot. Itll be sad when it goes :crying:

Congrats to you both.

Save up or talk him down.

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/cto/2109966206.html

Lol, can't really add to what i have, when i need a few bills paid off next few checks.

I dont think he would come down under 2k

I talked to this guy tonight, and offered him 1900 cash in hand, but he said no. Best he would go is 2200

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/2105844828.html

Whoa!! wait ,what?

I usually check this thread out regularly but some how i only went to page 14 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that`s were this statement above is coming from ,cause whether you know it or not yer orange wagon is kinda a fixture on this site ,like when i see your avitar i think of the car .. but you`ll get another and i will follow that build.

I usually check this thread out regularly but some how i only went to page 14 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,that`s were this statement above is coming from ,cause whether you know it or not yer orange wagon is kinda a fixture on this site ,like when i see your avitar i think of the car .. but you`ll get another and i will follow that build.

Thanks man, i appreciate it.

That dime was kickass, and i really miss it. Regret selling it already, but Lance is a good guy and i think he will treat it right.

I am looking into another dime as we speak! I was after a sedan when i bought this wagon. Wagon was going to go in for paint this february, so now itll be whatever else i pickup going in for paint :)