Georgia Ratsun members

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello. Im over in Augusta. I just got my 521 running today(finally) and will be wanting to take her up to a bravos game.

Got to be more people

jeff

Let me know if you find any shows coming up cool.gif

I'll PM some other GA guys, and maybe we cab get some interest.

ohhh so thats what GA stands for...... I thought youd just gotten lazy and didnt finish typing GAY

(im just obligated to rub in the lack of datun-ness to you non west coasters haha)

dry.gif Am I going to need to drive allllll the way over there to make you happy?

We have meets all summer long. It's for any pre-85 japanese cars. We do these every year. Most of the guys are north of Atlanta, that is why the meets tend to be up there. But the July 4th is near town. It's fun too, becausae it's more like a real car show.

March 6 - Fort Yargo State Park, Winder, GA

May 1 - Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA

July 3 - Georgia International Horse Park, Conyers, GA

September 4 - Mary Alice Park, Cumming, GA

November 6 - Fort Yargo State Park, Winder, GA

This will be the meet set up for 2010.

We have meets all summer long. It's for any pre-85 japanese cars. We do these every year. Most of the guys are north of Atlanta, that is why the meets tend to be up there. But the July 4th is near town. It's fun too, becausae it's more like a real car show.

March 6 - Fort Yargo State Park, Winder, GA

May 1 - Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA

July 3 - Georgia International Horse Park, Conyers, GA

September 4 - Mary Alice Park, Cumming, GA

November 6 - Fort Yargo State Park, Winder, GA

This will be the meet set up for 2010.

Thanks for that cool.gif I'll be watching that list. Maybe I can get my paint and body done by the next one.

Hey Georgia ppl, Since I might have your attention here, I NEED a gas tank for my 70 521

Mines crap and I dont have endless fuel filters

Someone hit me up please!!!

thanks

Jeff :o

I'll check the junkyards for ya tongue.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Ok July 4th this weekend! This is a cool meet, if your coming you have to arrive at 4pm for the festival. as long as you have a pre-85 {some exceptions} japanese car, you get to park inside the festival. meaning no leaving till after the fireworks. But what is cool is the regular festival goers get to judge the cars and pick a best in show. Pretty cool because these peaple most like don't know these cars, and base their votes pure likes/dislikes. There is also a corvette club doing the same thing. I'll be there in a toyota crown. Sorry the datsuns have been to plenty of meets, the crown will be a first.

link to festival

http://conyersfabulousfourth.com/

link to local site where a few of us chat about it.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?289445-Fourth-of-July-OSJC-meet...

pm me with any questions.

I was gonna go =/

But my car has pretty much thrown in the towel for a while. My electrical system is on the fritz, so unless I can get it fixed in a week there won't be any meet for me.

drive something else ;) or ride shotty