Georgia Ratsun members

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah you can borrow the firebird if you dont mind pushing it as there is no engine in it, of course a milk crate might be useful to as the interior is gutted.:P

As for where I am located, about 3-3.5 hours south of the airport. 45min north of Savannah. We should try to set a meet up at Roebling Road which is about 10min from my house we could get GA, SC, and FL members to come.

Roebling Road

Yeah you can borrow the firebird if you dont mind pushing it as there is no engine in it, of course a milk crate might be useful to as the interior is gutted.:P

As for where I am located, about 3-3.5 hours south of the airport. 45min north of Savannah. We should try to set a meet up at Roebling Road which is about 10min from my house we could get GA, SC, and FL members to come.

Roebling Road

Damn :(

Well anyways, I'm down for that! In the futore anyways, as my car isn't really road worthy now. But it seems pretty cool

• 3 weeks later...

There is a meet October 23rd at Garage Zero. This is a Southernfresh meet so there will be a bunch of new cars/hard parkers and whatnot, but it's at garage zero, which is an old school shop. So we will all be there of course. Should be a decent about of old school cars there, plus the shop has one of everything pre-85 Japanese. really he has tons of great "shop" cars to check out.

Garage Zero

5046 Winters Chapel Rd., Suite C,

Atlanta, Ga 30360

There is a meet October 23rd at Garage Zero. This is a Southernfresh meet so there will be a bunch of new cars/hard parkers and whatnot, but it's at garage zero, which is an old school shop. So we will all be there of course. Should be a decent about of old school cars there, plus the shop has one of everything pre-85 Japanese. really he has tons of great "shop" cars to check out.

Garage Zero

5046 Winters Chapel Rd., Suite C,

Atlanta, Ga 30360

That looks cool...

I'm in the process of getting my insurance this week as the B210 war machine is now road worthy so maybe I can make it out.

Kinda hoping I can make it. I had my car out on the road today. If I can get the turn signals to work, I'll probably be there.

don't be a bitch, use hand signals if they don't work LOL :D The more old school the merrier

I might come check it out, don't want to take the woody on 285 though. I'll look for a route up through Roswell. What time? I'd really like to get the 620 running and drive it.

They don't list a time, but I'll speak to them later when I get on SouthernFresh. I won't be there. I gotta pull the head and replace the shitty head gasket, and I don't have the new gasket till after the meet.

damn....anyone else go look at the 210's in marietta??? I want em but cant have three more vehicles...

i need another car to drive while I give the 521 her some super work...long over due <_< but REALLY want another 210...a 78 gx ....miss mine...that way I can take the 521 back up to a good ride height...possum's got my valance good....

someone hit me up

jefff

damn....anyone else go look at the 210's in marietta??? I want em but cant have three more vehicles...

i need another car to drive while I give the 521 her due diligence...long over due <_< but REALLY want another 210...a 78 gx ....miss mine...that way I can take the 521 back up to a good ride height...possum's got my valance good....

someone hit me up

jefff

I spoke to a few people about it earlier and may have a home for one. What years are all the cars? Any with A15?

78 77 76 all a-14 im assuming....78 fastback runs rusty 4 speed...complete....77 trunk 4 speed...not running...cant remember but i think the carb was gone but mostly there....76 is not on c/l, but i think it was auto blue and there but slightly taken apart...fenders grille..etc etc...

Ive got a tow bar now....

jeff

I have been wanting to take a look at those marietta b210's. But i of course don't need one , just curious.

Bilbo-you just missed the green 78 GX that was for sale. I'm sure you saw it. Price was high, i wonder what he got for it. I am pretty sure it sold, since it sat right down the road from me, and has been gone for a couple weeks now.

Matt-if your car isn't ready for the show on saturday you want to ride up with me and Bryson in the Crown?

I have been wanting to take a look at those marietta b210's. But i of course don't need one , just curious.

Bilbo-you just missed the green 78 GX that was for sale. I'm sure you saw it. Price was high, i wonder what he got for it. I am pretty sure it sold, since it sat right down the road from me, and has been gone for a couple weeks now.

Matt-if your car isn't ready for the show on saturday you want to ride up with me and Bryson in the Crown?

I'll have to see if my boss is still going to give me the day off work, but yeah I'd love to if I can make it!