Fucking neighbors

Im so damn tired of my neighbors, they are the most inconsiderate ass holes. I live down a alleyway, and lately they have been getting bad with their cars. They have a one car garage, and a small slab in front you can fit 2 cars on, so thats parking for 3 cars. THEY NOW HAVE 6!!! They bought a newer toyota, which they never drive it just sits on this small gravel area partialy on their lan and in the alleyway. They have a car on blocks a newer 05ish audi that theya re rebuilding in the fcking drive way, talk about a fucking eyesore, i wouldnt mind it if they wernt out untill 10pm some nights fucking working on it. And now they are parking cars behind their slab in the alleyway entrance and on by te neigbors fence so its half in the grass and half in the alleyway. I went and talked to them about it about 2 months ago and of course no english, they had their son translate for me. I was polite as hell about it and that night my moms protege got fucking keyed. I asked their son if he had saw anything and he goes no...but my brothers car got keyed the other day as well. I looked it wasnt at all. Ive called the city and whenever they d come out their not parked like it. Its always at random times, late at night and in the morning. There is like 10+ people living in this house, a daycare, and a fucking auto repair apparently. Their son also flys in at like 30 mph, i yelled at his ass the other day to slow the fuck down, im about ready to get some cement and make a makeshift speedbump one night so he fucks his car up flying in. I know this is a rant, and some people are going to be like fuckin grow up, but im at whits end and need some advice on this. Even my other neigbor is pissed about it an has been complaining, hell theyve blocked him from even getting into his house before.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear that you are having neighbor problems. I am so close to making up a big logo to paint on my 510's door

Douchebag Neighbor

Racing Team

It has finally gotten to the point where the neighbor is scared of me, because 1. I call him on all the shit he has done to us. 2. I am way bigger and taller than him 3. He is a spineless piece of shit who would rather try to block us in with garbage cans, or do other petty shit to piss us off instead on talking to me like a man.

He once decided that it would be better to bitch at my wife instead of me, that was a huge mistake, any women who can put up with me for almost ten years is not someone to mess with :lol:

Im so damn tired of my neighbors, they are the most inconsiderate ass holes. I live down a alleyway, and lately they have been getting bad with their cars. They have a one car garage, and a small slab in front you can fit 2 cars on, so thats parking for 3 cars. THEY NOW HAVE 6!!! They bought a newer toyota, which they never drive it just sits on this small gravel area partialy on their lan and in the alleyway. They have a car on blocks a newer 05ish audi that theya re rebuilding in the fcking drive way, talk about a fucking eyesore, i wouldnt mind it if they wernt out untill 10pm some nights fucking working on it. And now they are parking cars behind their slab in the alleyway entrance and on by te neigbors fence so its half in the grass and half in the alleyway. I went and talked to them about it about 2 months ago and of course no english, they had their son translate for me. I was polite as hell about it and that night my moms protege got fucking keyed. I asked their son if he had saw anything and he goes no...but my brothers car got keyed the other day as well. I looked it wasnt at all. Ive called the city and whenever they d come out their not parked like it. Its always at random times, late at night and in the morning. There is like 10+ people living in this house, a daycare, and a fucking auto repair apparently. Their son also flys in at like 30 mph, i yelled at his ass the other day to slow the fuck down, im about ready to get some cement and make a makeshift speedbump one night so he fucks his car up flying in. I know this is a rant, and some people are going to be like fuckin grow up, but im at whits end and need some advice on this. Even my other neigbor is pissed about it an has been complaining, hell theyve blocked him from even getting into his house before.

Ranting is one thing and we all need too vent. Heck they need a forum just for venting. I think you need to keep calling the police and if that don't work then its time to contact your mayor, and any other elected body you can. Believe it or not it works to write your congress men. I do it all the time and they (except one that just lost the presidential election wont give names :P) have always responded.

I will give you a example of a time that this worked for me. I was living in S. Cal and moved too here to help my mom out. When I got here her husband (now ex) was on a 5 year waiting list through the VA to get a hip replacement. They then sent him a formal letter apologizing that they were no longer doing them through the VA hospital he was waiting on. So they scheduled him for another hospital and he had to start another 5 year wait. I came over and said "NO WAY THIS ISN'T GOING TO FLY" and started contacting all the congress men of AZ and everyone of them sent me info or some thing to help me out (except one that didn't make president and doesn't care about vets even though he says he does). A couple of them even gave me personal calls and helped me out with a personal number to reach them at! With in 2 weeks I had him flown into a hospital and he had a new hip! This was not something I could have done without the help of my elected government. I don't always agree with them but I do always use them to my advantage.

Sorry for the long story I just am trying to let you know there is a proper place to take your problems too. Its not always as fast as what I had but it does work. Just vent to the right body of people and you will get this taken care of. Rember EVERY ELECTED BODY for your city to the state save the fed for last. This means chief of police, mayor, and even your representatives. Let them know the problems as they know who too contact and everyone listens.

Wait until they're all over there and report a possibly stolen vehicle/suspicious vehicle/chop shop, the cops should come for that one.

Or, make a point of cleaning your weapons in the front window and policing the back alley with a large machete. That tends to do the trick. :) One of the previous methheads living in the house kitty corner in my alley starting looking at my garage one night when I had the door open.

So I walked over to the bench grinder and started sharpening the machete. He went back inside pretty quick.

Carlos you gave me a great great GREAT idea :). Make a craigslist ad tating for a "private non advertised estate sale :) lol that would be so awsome. Just post their address and put in there, this is a non advertised estate sale, please just come up and knock on our door.

get some cones.

OHHHH! Not a bad Idea!... LOL! Here are some ideas for you guys as well.

I was thinking an old couch or some shit. I live in the ghetto! It blends in and shit.

Also about removing a license plate and they get ticketed.

Maybe even change the phone numbers on the for sale signs to a sex talk line.

Calling them and pretend to be potential customers and make them drive up here to show the cars. (Done that already many times)

But the cars for sale is not the problem its the idiots who pull over and take a look and double park there cars in a single lane street... Or block my driveway...

im always working on my datsuns :/ kinda makes me feel sorry for my neighbors :(

:rofl: mine fucking hate me.

but Im not breaking any laws so they cant to shit and neither can the cops so I just tell em to piss off.

you saw my fuckin house before you moved in, and you still did. your bad.

LOL, Russians?

Sorry to laugh bro, that sounds like a shitty situation. I just started reading it out loud and by the 4th line my buddy called it.

I can offer a bit of advice as I've been through a similar situation. I own a house, take good care of it and maintain it. My landscaping is always tidy, trash cans invisible except on trash day, and I work on my project car in a detached garage which is behind my house. Gate closed, no one knows I'm working on it. I try to be a respectable citizen in my community.

Unfortunately the people across the street don't seem to feel the same, and living in a beach city with fairly strict laws, a bit of research and a few phone calls will get things fixed quickly.

Do some homework. Look up the city municipal codes which may prevent residents from stacking cars all over the front of their house. Not only might this be a safety violation (which will surely be a code violation) but it looks ghetto and brings down the value of the area. As for your speeding neighbor, report the incident to the police, and file a complaint with the traffic complaint division. Let them put in the speed bump. If in doubt, you can take pictures of the situation and visit your city office and show them what's going on.

Of course, it may be as simple as talking to the neighbors, but seems like you've tried that already. Time to call in backup.

Good luck.