Fucking neighbors

Guest kamakazi620

Im so damn tired of my neighbors, they are the most inconsiderate ass holes. I live down a alleyway, and lately they have been getting bad with their cars. They have a one car garage, and a small slab in front you can fit 2 cars on, so thats parking for 3 cars. THEY NOW HAVE 6!!! They bought a newer toyota, which they never drive it just sits on this small gravel area partialy on their lan and in the alleyway. They have a car on blocks a newer 05ish audi that theya re rebuilding in the fcking drive way, talk about a fucking eyesore, i wouldnt mind it if they wernt out untill 10pm some nights fucking working on it. And now they are parking cars behind their slab in the alleyway entrance and on by te neigbors fence so its half in the grass and half in the alleyway. I went and talked to them about it about 2 months ago and of course no english, they had their son translate for me. I was polite as hell about it and that night my moms protege got fucking keyed. I asked their son if he had saw anything and he goes no...but my brothers car got keyed the other day as well. I looked it wasnt at all. Ive called the city and whenever they d come out their not parked like it. Its always at random times, late at night and in the morning. There is like 10+ people living in this house, a daycare, and a fucking auto repair apparently. Their son also flys in at like 30 mph, i yelled at his ass the other day to slow the fuck down, im about ready to get some cement and make a makeshift speedbump one night so he fucks his car up flying in. I know this is a rant, and some people are going to be like fuckin grow up, but im at whits end and need some advice on this. Even my other neigbor is pissed about it an has been complaining, hell theyve blocked him from even getting into his house before.

Man,I wish you lived in/near Oregon city, Buy me a case of Hamms and I'd Bring a lawn chair an' sit in front of your house for about three days drinking cheep beer and "mean muggin" them every time they drive by or work outside,Then I'd just start callin' them names and "freakin" out ie "talkin' to myself blasting hair metal and classic punk rock" after this the'll leave you the hell alone.I lived at ma parents from 1999-2006 and the things i talked about are just the "tip" of the iceberg,The neighbors NEVER Caused us Any problems they were to scared to bother us!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man,I wish you lived in/near Oregon city, Buy me a case of Hamms and I'd Bring a lawn chair an' sit in front of your house for about three days drinking cheep beer and "mean muggin" them every time they drive by or work outside,Then I'd just start callin' them names and "freakin" out ie "talkin' to myself blasting hair metal and classic punk rock" after this the'll leave you the hell alone.I lived at ma parents from 1999-2006 and the things i talked about are just the "tip" of the iceberg,The neighbors NEVER Caused us Any problems they were to scared to bother us!!

can I come?

we can get drunk and slam dance in the lawn :P

Awesome

:lol:

is this too good for ya Kam ? You should start a Business getting rid of pesky neighbors :lol: Does anyone know if you can get arrested for being drunk on a bicycle ? :D :lol: This thing should have a giant "HoneyBucket" being towed behind :P

WOW even with high speed this sized photo takes FOREVER too load.

I'm the guy the neighbors hate.

My take is, as long as it's in my yard, it's none of your business, and as long as it's in your yard it's none of my business. I cannot tolerate someone elses disrespect for my property. It's mine and I'll keep it how I like. If you pay my taxes and my mortgage, then maybe you can tell me how to keep my property. I don't give a flying **** about your property values.

All I expect from my neighbors is to keep their dogs and their kids OUT of my yard.

Now, if it's spilling out into someone else's yard, blocking the public right-of-way, or generating rats or other vermin, that's another story. If it's something illegal, then that needs to be taken care of.

You need to edit and chop shop the picture LOL

LOL Super Sizer! that's a good name for you!!! LOL

:blink: whoops :lol: "The Super Sizer" hahahaha :lol:

I was thinking more of the line of "ohhhhh yeah" like the cool aid man , but I'll take what can get :rofl:

Guest DatsuNoob

For that kid flying in at 30 mph, get a gallon sized milk jug. Flatten one side and insert 1/2 doz or so 16d nails through the flat side. Now place the jug flat side down, and I'm sure you can add up the rest. That'll take care of a reckless teen driver temporarily, but may increase the number of derelict vehicles +1. It would be good for a laugh anyway to see the look on that little shitbag's face.

Guest kamakazi620

For that kid flying in at 30 mph, get a gallon sized milk jug. Flatten one side and insert 1/2 doz or so 16d nails through the flat side. Now place the jug flat side down, and I'm sure you can add up the rest. That'll take care of a reckless teen driver temporarily, but may increase the number of derelict vehicles +1. It would be good for a laugh anyway to see the look on that little shitbag's face.

Or I can run out and get Hit by him Law Suit!!!!!!!

Guest kamakazi620

Kam You should start a Business getting rid of pesky neighbors :lol:

Edit: Sorry guys , apparently I is a fool when posting pics :P

Kinda like the movie "Dirty Work"

dirty-work-demotivational-poster-12.jpg

:blink: whoops :lol: "The Super Sizer" hahahaha :lol:

I was thinking more of the line of "ohhhhh yeah" like the cool aid man , but I'll take what can get :rofl:

Yea cant always pick the little nic names....They come at the most unexpected times...I got a nick name once called "Little Blocker" because I got in a fight with a VERY LARGE truck driver. The guy was slow as crap and I kept blocking him. I didn't tell anyone else but I was praying "Lord don't let him get a hold of me". I am a small guy that will try too hold his own but I also try too keep out of the fights. So they called me little (my size) blocker (that's all I did). The guy wore him self out and started huffing and puffing so I think I won the fight LOL

Don't do anything stupid to your neighbors or talk to them anymore or act like you care. Here is why...If you are dealing with who I think you are dealing with you do not want to open that can of worms. Keyed car? That's just the beginning.

Ignore and act like everything is cool so they don't suspect you. People like that don't ever forget and even if they move away they will cause you grief. Protect your family and property with that advice unless you plan on moving.

Every City has ordinance laws. Look them up and then call your city representatives and police. This is very easy. It's in the front of your local phonebook and online. Request to remain anonymous before you describe the situation. One day there will be a notice on thier door to clear the property (if ordinance laws are in violation) or thier cars will be towed.

Don't do stupid things to people who clearly don't give a shit becuase they will seek vengence. Doesn't matter how tough or strong or right you think you are. It is never worth the trouble.

I'm not just talking out of my ass here. I was in your shoes and did some things that in hindsight I shouldn't have and it cost me slashed tires, spray painted house, lawn jobs etc over and over again. It cost me $$$ to fix those things.

Take care of the situation the adult way.

Don't even get me started.

:thumbup:

the city is still after me for $1000+ in fines from 1 asshole! :fu:

this is how i feel the city helps the taxpaying homeowners!

grandpa-simpson-shakes-fist-at-cloud.jpg

I'm the guy the neighbors hate.

All I expect from my neighbors is to keep their dogs and their kids OUT of my yard.

128941450259920466.jpg

a-lawn.jpg

337375526v4_480x480_Front_Color-White.jpg

political-pictures-off-lawn.jpg

I know, get a nice red Delicious apple and eat it down to the core. Then when he drives by throw it at him. :lol:

When I clicked on this thread, I thought you were going to be complaining about you neighbors orgasms keeping you awake at night. Reet.

I have a neighbor that plays music late at night. I can handle the high but they have some super sub woofer and the bass travels right thru my house. So I know have the police on speed dial and their address ready. So when it is past 11 and the party is still going im on the phone. They have gotten a lot better as they have learned every time the misic it loud they get a visit from the cops. I feel your pain.