Fucking neighbors

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it were me, id build a fence, or use cinder blocks to stop cars from getting on the lawn.

accidentally have a bag of sand spill out in front of their house to the beginning of the street. hard to drive fast and stop with no traction.

call the city and say the key words "abandoned car"

do they rent? contact landlord.

if all else fails, buy more datsuns. slowly take up every feasible place to park a car on the block. eventually they will have to find a new place to live so they can park cars.

now if i could just figure out how to get the "RV people" to stop parking in front of my building so i have parking. F'ers clean their tires when i chalk them

yeah if you get ahold of him... and also theirs a thing called "safe streets now" look it up say their selling drugs and racing in the streets you can get them booted right out of the nehborhood :lol:

Neighborhood sues troublesome resident and wins; Safe Streets Now program helped stop suspected drug-dealing

http://www.nctimes.com/news/local/sdcounty/article_1e9fac6f-2df0-5a41-90c8-4cacfcd1a778.html

Ive been trying ot find who the landlord is It was up for rent before, i calld that compnay and tey said they dropped it and the landlord rented it out hemself but wouldnt give me the name.

Is there a gardener who comes by? They may have landlord information.

I'm a little late to this thread, but here's my take on it.........

As for the daycare, since they don't speak English I would assume they probably didn't do it legally and get a permit for the daycare. You can call the city on this.

As for the 6 cars, there are various laws depending on where you live. Some state that ALL vehicles must be registered, and if they aren't, they can be towed. Check on this. Others state that vehicles cannot be parked on the lawn, and only parked in designated parking areas, check on that also.

Call on the suspicion of a chop shop to the DMV, an inspection will be made of their property.

And as for commenting on ugliness of other peoples yards, this is totally a valid complaint. Most cities have strict codes, but may not always enforce them. I take pride in my house and yard, and always keep it tidy.....so it pisses me off when others on the block have weeds a foot tall, because it brings down the value of the neighborhood. People on my block just got tickets for having too many weeds, and I love it, finally they are forced to clean things up. So look into various city laws regarding the aesthetics of the property.

I have project cars, but they are all kept behind the fence, and not visible to anyone driving by.

In the end there could be multiple things you can get them cited for.

well the thing is there all newer cars a 08 audi, a 2010 camry, the one their rebuilding the front end on that just showed up one day in front of their house on tires with a smashed front end. Theve been tearing it apart and fixing it, which frankly i dont mind because id do the same kind of shit. I think they do alot of fraud shit, they had a 98 camry, then one day it is smashed a week later the new 2010 shows up and they NEVER drive it. It just sits in their yard constantly. But they keep buyin cars.

To prevent assholes from messing with my cars I keep a camera on them at all times.. Least I'd know what the douchebag looks like if the cops cant do anything about it.

http://www.geeks.com/products.asp?cat=VID

If you want to be able to see them, but they not know they are lit up like the 4th of July buy some cheap IR leds and make you a powerful lamp.

As for the horrible parking ordeal, contact the city.. Odds are they'll start enforcing the parking issue.

But dont mind me I'm from Oklahoma and come out guns a blazing when my baby is in danger.

in portland all your cars have to have valid tags and proof of insurance. even to be a project. all vehicles have to be inside and those shelters from costco do not count. a buddies kid had a pos honda that kept getting tickets as a inop. the phrase "appears not to run " was the justification also just because it is in your yard the can come in and look at them. ask me how i know

well the thing is there all newer cars a 08 audi, a 2010 camry, the one their rebuilding the front end on that just showed up one day in front of their house on tires with a smashed front end. Theve been tearing it apart and fixing it, which frankly i dont mind because id do the same kind of shit. I think they do alot of fraud shit, they had a 98 camry, then one day it is smashed a week later the new 2010 shows up and they NEVER drive it. It just sits in their yard constantly. But they keep buyin cars.

Well you could report "un-licensed dealer" , but from my experience they always investigate the complainer as well ( even if anonymous ) I briefly worked for a dealer , and have heard the same shit is how I know.

Seems like a potato in the tailpipe is your only option :lol: :D

This works too...call the cops and say that you saw one or two people out there, with a gun waving it around...cops usually show up quickly. If a car is on public land, it can be towed away and of course partly on your property, same thing.

Had a local 510 guy park many of his cars on my property without my permission, so I called the Dept of Licensing and had them tagged as abandoned vehicles, which got him to get them out of here finally. Should have been funny when he would try to sell one. I just had to call the city where I live as my next door neighbor keeps parking his SEMI truck in front of my house and then running it for a very long time next to my bedroom at about 5:00 am. City inspector is coming out today with his camera! Not legal to park big rigs in a normal residential neighborhood. Same thing, not American folks, poor English...they basically told me once, that they do what they like...well maybe in their country they can, but darn it they are living in the USA now! Errrr....

OHHHH! Not a bad Idea!... LOL! Here are some ideas for you guys as well.

I was thinking an old couch or some shit. I live in the ghetto! It blends in and shit.

Also about removing a license plate and they get ticketed.

Maybe even change the phone numbers on the for sale signs to a sex talk line.

Calling them and pretend to be potential customers and make them drive up here to show the cars. (Done that already many times)

But the cars for sale is not the problem its the idiots who pull over and take a look and double park there cars in a single lane street... Or block my driveway...

Give us their phone number and we will help...there are still payphones around to call from...that is always fun!