sorry for being SUPER lame

Ya i know sorry for being super lame jus bann me becuz that was a dumb move on my part totally sorry for messing up averyones morning. i took it the WRONG way an took the defense it was really dumb of me and im sorry. imjus new to this and was posting questions thought that would jus get help. jus writing back for my dumb dumb mistakes. hope u guys can forgive me.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, your gonna hafta grow another layer of some extremely thick skin if your gonna be on this forum. And try to read things a couple times before you go all postal. The guys on here can be fairly abbrasive (witch they werent) and if you cant handle a little mouthin off without resorting to Butt Sex, we got nothing for you!

Trust me, no one here is out to get you or make you feel bad. You asked a question, the question was answered, some made some rather benign comments and you started kicking people in the shins. Not exactly a good way to make friends, especially with the old timers and moderators on this board.

Just keep your cool and you will find this place to be a great place for knowledge on all things Datsun and a bunch of guys who actually get dirty doing something and will not hesitate to tell you how they did it. Sometimes we get a bit carried away and get on someones ass for being an ass, right, JDM510? :rolleyes: But in the end we all still have that one thing that brings us here to be friends, our Datsuns.

So go and read your how to post pic thread and get your project rolling!

Thats an order!!! :lol:

Thanks ya'll for that. Felt rly bad for but I'm glad I posted the sorry and I wil keep tryig and not take dumb stuff so personal jus can't help it but I've learned somin from this and hope everyone forgives me. I will keep my coo that's a promise I regret everything and I Will get on the project datto and hopefully make some freinds on here and be a part of this community and website. Sorry again and thanks for the helpfull info.

for the love of god, please, please, please, proof read your posts before hitting that little blue post button.

use complete words as well, AIM/text speak is a PITA to read when your easily capable of forming full proper sentences with little or no effort.

not trying to be a grammar nazi but your posts are hardly legible.

Its rly not tht bad....

Hes just tryn to lern how to stup ackting like a jerk in twaining

Man you guys crack me up. I was just thinking because I was old I just could not figure what the kid was talking about. But now I don't feel so bad. It's not just me. :lol:

Ya I know I DO Deserve that for sure I super sorry I was an idiot shouldn't of said anything. Look at the topic I posted saying " Sorry I'm SUPER lame

dude u aint the first one that they change theyr tittle, Redeye changed mine too when i was trying to be funny on the post tits thread. I posted a picture of a guy, and he changed my tittle to ''banned for mantits'' that was f-ing funny. I didnt get mad cause I knew I went to far on that one. this is a great forum. the best one I think. there is a lot of stuff here. helpfull info, bad ass projects and once in a while the racist drama. u just have to read...

''banned for mantits'' that was f-ing funny.

That was NOT funny...

You violated one of the first rules, "Pics or Ban; unless the pics are of man-tits, then it's "Banned for pics""

Ask slamdatsun, he knows how to post some vomit inducing pics with no warning; totally un-called for.....and NOT funny

haha damn i just woke up had pancakes with my chica and then blam i saw all this hahaha. well its gunna suck trying to get information after calling mike a jerk cause he knows everything about anything.... and well skib is just funny as hell. there is a lot of information on here just remember to search first or most comments will tell you to use the search button and post lots of pics cause everyone loves pics...

Wow I missed all this today! Well, we are a pretty forgiving bunch here I think. Nice of you to admit you were wrong. Nutin to do but get on that project Datsun and start earning respect. And we love pics! That is a good start, so I am glad you know how to post them now! :)

Ya i know sorry for being super lame jus bann me becuz that was a dumb move on my part totally sorry for messing up averyones morning. i took it the WRONG way an took the defense it was really dumb of me and im sorry. imjus new to this and was posting questions thought that would jus get help. jus writing back for my dumb dumb mistakes. hope u guys can forgive me.

would u believe this forum has seen worse. :unsure: ha-hmmmm! i'm the infamous "mrs datsunstein." it'll be alright.