i gots me a job!!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DatsuNoob

Yup, you read it right. I am now amongst the land of the working stiffs again. Start tomorrow at a shop in greenwood, at 9am. I am a happy camper.

I was just thinking about calling you, we have an opening sucking all the farts out of the old 707 seats

Good news for me too. I'm training to be an auto-tech, but I'm more of a mouse-clicker rather than wrench turner. :cool: I just landed a job for JM&A answering phones and earning $12/hour ($4 more than my last job)! Here is a link to the company. BTW, it was voted one of the best 100 places to work for in Forbes magazine. :D

My new employer

God I am SLOW.... I feel really out of place, but it has been 4 YEARS since I worked last, at least in a true job. 3.5 cars done in 5 hours. Oil change on a BMW, belts, VC gasket and PS flush on a corrola, and a coolant flush on a celica. I feel like I don't belong. There again it will take a while to get back into the groove.

Congrats, Mark. Don't worry, you'll get back into the swing. Pretty soon you'll be bitching about the job rather than not having one. :lol:

already are gettin back into it. speeds picked up a bit since yesterday, hopefully i can keep the trend going.

Piano player in a whore-house?

i wish, but i wouldn't be there long as i cant play a piano :P

congrats, i am still lookin, happy for ya thou, it is tuff out there..tom

craigslist man, thats how i got mine. send in resumes and somethin will come your way.

I am hopeful. I have a second interview in the morning for a job as a Marine Diesel mechanic. I had my first interview in early December, then heard nothing. Called Twice and left messages, Still nothing. Then I got a call today asking if I was still available to work. And if I would come by in the morning to talk again :D I have been unemployed for a year and nine months :( (Ouch) So I am hopeful that I will have a job again.

So good luck to all of you out there looking, Don't give up hope. There are jobs out there.

Thank you

Bryce