Not Another Indy Thread: KA710 and L18510

INDY510

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Indy, if you worked on your car half as much as you took pictures of it being low, it would be driving now. :P

In the rear, are the trailing arms bottomed against the body? For me that is the next restriction, if I go any lower the I will pretty much run out of suspension travel. And that undercoating is REALLY damn yellow.

Finally got Lowla back on the ground........ she looks lower in person...... .. I will get some daytime pics tomorrow,,, but I can't get a jack under the car anymore to raise the coilovers back up....... :lol:

I can't wait to see the Watanabes tucking at full drop:........... the rocker panel seam is lower than ever.... :w00t:

25521.JPG

New wallpaper on my computer!!!!!

i love this car. its super low but im still confused.. if it cant drive like this then why waste the time to make it low? why not get it so you can drive it and turn the wheel, and get it on the road?! this is about as low as you can get it till it can no longer be a daily driver.

PIC-0147.jpg

it took alot to get it this low and not bust open my oil pan every time i switch lanes ha but cars arent cool unless there low :fu:

what actually holds you back from driving this thing later on? why not instead throw in some air struts that would adapt into a 510, im sure theres something out there, to get it up to a drivable ride height and when youre parked or whatever drop the dam thing. I mean whats the point in having a vehicle you cant even drive around a car show. it might as well just be a model then. not trying to kill your build or anything, just giving some suggestions.