Not Another Indy Thread: KA710 and L18510

INDY510

so maybe i missed something.. sorry i am new one here, but whats with all the hate on the first 3 pages about a "hacked 510" the only thing off i saw was the fender door thing, what happened that burned everyones taste toward indy? i think the dime and 710 look great now.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

299215-1.jpg

6325.jpg

6310.jpg

6317.jpg

6321.jpg

6320.jpg

6331.jpg

6319.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

so maybe i missed something.. sorry i am new one here, but whats with all the hate on the first 3 pages about a "hacked 510" the only thing off i saw was the fender door thing, what happened that burned everyones taste toward indy? i think the dime and 710 look great now.

there was the one piece fender door there was the ca install that instead of flipping the cross member like the rest of the world he cut out the firewall there was the motorcycle engine idea he has had a few bad ideas and the 510 took a beating for ti but i have to agree that now the cars look good he has fixed past mistakes lol

Well, there's one guy over there that's "never wrong". Yes he's very smart, but I'd rather spend my time around people that are wrong from time to time(or even often, for that matter), but can be gracious with others and not have such a chip on their shoulder. :rolleyes:

I agree with Indy's statement, "Ratsun is way cooler". :cool:

wow I just read that whole thread...some valid arguments on both sides...but it's obvious, anyone who has seen the CF n600 referenced could not argue that a 510 could not be built to a similar potency.

...oh, and Indy....I'm gonna be brutally honest here and agree...sometimes your projects just flat out make no sense.

(but it could be more in presentation than actual content...maybe we need more backstory/information/thought process?)

...just a thought.

• 5 weeks later...

2 weeks ago I found a little rust bubble........ ... and the original plan was to just grind it down,,,, paint a little spot of black ........... and leave the green paint forever!!!

6589.JPG

654444.jpg

But then I started picking away at this: ............. and the plan changed:

25444.JPG

4565.JPG

FAWKING RUST MUST DIE!!!!!!!!

264.JPG

254441.jpg

DSCF9045.jpg