jobs on the west coast

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why just visit after you said you were going to move? online dateing and met someone? that dont usualy pan out with leaving family and everything just to be with someone and it is a lot of money and expense to up and move and the same goes to go vist someone you met online but it happens everyday. what you going to do once you move and cant find work? what if the person you moved for is not the same person they appeard to be online? but yeah the econmy sucks right now and jobs are hard to get so if you have a job you may want to keep it untill the econmy gets better just my .02

this is a datsun forum!!! not online dating! i might be seperated, but technically i'm still married. its not cool to break marriage vows with adultry. if u wanna talk dating and meeting ppl. go to myspace, facebook or fling!!

• Like 4

hey ill give you a job on the west coast!!!...

walk up to arnold, puch him right in the jaw and tell him how much his ammunition buying laws suck dick, then kick him between the legs and yell "I'LL BE BACK", then walk back and kick him again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: . that works. lol!

hey ill give you a job on the west coast!!!...

walk up to arnold, puch him right in the jaw and tell him how much his ammunition buying laws suck dick, then kick him between the legs and yell "I'LL BE BACK", then walk back and kick him again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you are into cars,guns(enjoying your life e.t.c)then Kalifornia is NOT the place for you.

That's funny the only thing I'm not into is guns (maybe because I'm not a right wing gun nut) but I'm doing just fine in California (That's with a "C" not a "K" incase you forgot how to spell).

I usually dont chime in on topics that dont interest me but this time i will. This is a DATSUN car & truck forum & not a place to air out personal issues. Bottom line is that people dont care [myself included] so save the time & energy it takes you guys to type it all out & work it out on your own.

Some may enjoy the drama & some dont, i pesonally dont.

BTW California is'nt hiring anymore so your better off staying where you are.

I have 0 tolerance for this Jerry Springer-esk shit now :angry:

chiquapen: I warned you two about bringing that shit in here,

youv earned the 7 day ban I promised.

this thread: locked before its turned into this.....

springer.jpg