Ratsuners Unite!

You were suspended for your disrespectful, and to be blunt, douche bag attitude. You might have been let back in until you started with the trolling, which just kind of reinforced the decision. But hey, you hate this forum right? That's why you need to come back and troll it.

good call there thomas :)

i like the new forum, alot its better then the origional and its WAY better then that other shit.. so to all the whiners an cry babys .. suck it up nancy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, because there was no open criticism when we updated to vB4 or IB3 on this board? The difference between most of it and yours is the level of maturity involved. Most people don't mimic Joseph McCarthy whenever they disagree with someone or don't get what they want. You were suspended for your disrespectful, and to be blunt, douche bag attitude. You might have been let back in until you started with the trolling, which just kind of reinforced the decision. But hey, you hate this forum right? That's why you need to come back and troll it.

Did you actually ban Phirus for his comments in this thread?

Guest 510kamikazifreak

good call there thomas :)

i like the new forum, alot its better then the origional and its WAY better then that other shit.. so to all the whiners an cry babys .. suck it up nancy

Shouldnt it say

"suck it up buttercup" :P

I just find funny how people complain.........do we have to pay a monthly fee for having access to ratsun?

I personally understand Thomas and the rest of the crew, I administrate a website (computer overclocking) and we also migrated some years ago to vB, the free stuff has many security leaks and visual limitations, at least for a forum getting bigger everyday.

Most people dont like what they dont really undestand............. the difference is done by learning.

Slow.... I dont think so, runs smooth and fast. (3.5Mb ADSL connection)

I missed some good stuff in this thread lol. Idk how people can be so harsh about something they get for free. Just to throw another perspective in since the change I don't notice any detrimental speed change.

Just the lack of being able to see JUST subscribed threads with new posts. Ya I know this is the 3rd time I mention it, miss it that much......

along with making 4(+?) trolling accounts, ect.

Thomas was going to be nice but Phirus sealed his own fate with one fail swoop

7 actually. Trolling is lurking and "trolling" your bait on a forum usually to make a sale or something, which I always sucked at. That was more of "douching" all over the site.