Ratsuners Unite!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is free and if you paid for it from invision power you got ripped off.

Seeing as it's a b.s. hosted source style forum sold as a premium version still available from Clic dev it's no better than any other paid program.

IP full package is available on TPB but much better forum software is available from Simple Machines, bboard, Vanilla, and hell even phpBB is good. Shit, you don't even have to steal them!

But NO!, you paid for nothing...

Your not a communist Are you Thomas? because you sound like a communist.

Communist_Sickle_Hammer_logo_by_Templerlord.jpg

LOL what a tool. Good riddance! Thanks for ending that, mods.

Hehe, seriously. That cat should get a Datsun and try to work on it. As soon as he runs into a problem, he should come here and ask for help. I think he'd learn to appreciate this forum for what it is and what it's about. I guess if it's nothing more than a kiddie chat room, yeah, it leaves something to be desired. But for being a tool and a resource into the Datsun hobbyist world.. it's priceless!

I could seriously care less what bells and/or whistles this forum has/doesn't have. Who gives a one-eyed, one-horned, flying-f#ck? As I've stated before, if it's that big of a deal, get a life, son. Go climb a tree or make a fort.

Guest DatsuNoob

Yeah, because there was no open criticism when we updated to vB4 or IB3 on this board? The difference between most of it and yours is the level of maturity involved. Most people don't mimic Joseph McCarthy whenever they disagree with someone or don't get what they want. You were suspended for your disrespectful, and to be blunt, douche bag attitude. You might have been let back in until you started with the trolling, which just kind of reinforced the decision. But hey, you hate this forum right? That's why you need to come back and troll it.

I fuckin hate trolls

ForumTroll.jpg

Top Gear = Win

fuck ya it does

I have only seen 1 or two of those. The one where they drive to the North Pole in that HiLux is badass.

that was an awesome episode, i've seen nearly all top gear (downloaded it) even seen some of clarksons early stuff.. wish they'd play with more nissan/datsuns.. atleast a few handfulls of em have made it on the show lol.. clarkson even drove (if thats what you'd cal it) a hardbody accross a river or bay or some shit.. i think it was the timbs or how ever its spelled.

another ep they got some old guys to do burnouts in a 300zxTT lol ZED

New forum is fine works good and is easy on the eyes.....the only complaint I have is the new search in thread...it gives very vague response......the old would give me exactly what I was looking for ...to be honest....it gives the most random responses in the search feature....oh well back to making stupid threads about simple questions....

Guys and gals, we are fortunate. We have been blessed with a great forum provided by people that have spent countless hours programming, monitoring, guiding, and putting up with us. Be it admins, mods, et-al, they all deserve praise. So, from me, on my 100th post, I say thanks. This site rocks. All you folks rock. If you have a penny, send it to Thomas. If you don't, shoot him a thanks. Don't crap on them about new this and that, just learn it. Remember, "new" only means you haven't learned it yet.

Peace all, T

Nicely put T.

New forum is fine works good and is easy on the eyes.....the only complaint I have is the new search in thread...it gives very vague response......the old would give me exactly what I was looking for ...to be honest....it gives the most random responses in the search feature....oh well back to making stupid threads about simple questions....

did you use just the search field at the top or did you use the advanced search feature?