Ratsuners Unite!

Guys and gals, we are fortunate. We have been blessed with a great forum provided by people that have spent countless hours programming, monitoring, guiding, and putting up with us. Be it admins, mods, et-al, they all deserve praise. So, from me, on my 100th post, I say thanks. This site rocks. All you folks rock. If you have a penny, send it to Thomas. If you don't, shoot him a thanks. Don't crap on them about new this and that, just learn it. Remember, "new" only means you haven't learned it yet.

Peace all, T

• Like 2
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys and gals, we are fortunate. We have been blessed with a great forum provided by people that have spent countless hours programming, monitoring, guiding, and putting up with us. Be it admins, mods, et-al, they all deserve praise. So, from me, on my 100th post, I say thanks. This site rocks. All you folks rock. If you have a penny, send it to Thomas. If you don't, shoot him a thanks. Don't crap on them about new this and that, just learn it. Remember, "new" only means you haven't learned it yet.

Peace all, T

Free scripts on a cheap host and a shitty script at that.

Fuck this forum I liked the old one better.

• Like 1

Peace all, T

Thanks! And thanks to everybody who's donated a little bit of money to help curb the cost.

Free scripts on a cheap host and a shitty script at that.

Fuck this forum I liked the old one better.

It amazes me how people can avidly complain about something they're provided for free. You're welcome to your opinion, however IPB is not at all a "free script" as you say. Personally, I like this software better than vBulletin — especially vB4.

• Like 1

Thanks! And thanks to everybody who's donated a little bit of money to help curb the cost.

It amazes me how people can avidly complain about something they're provided for free. You're welcome to your opinion, however IPB is not at all a "free script" as you say. Personally, I like this software better than vBulletin — especially vB4.

It is free and if you paid for it from invision power you got ripped off.

Seeing as it's a b.s. hosted source style forum sold as a premium version still available from Clic dev it's no better than any other paid program.

IP full package is available on TPB but much better forum software is available from Simple Machines, bboard, Vanilla, and hell even phpBB is good. Shit, you don't even have to steal them!

But NO!, you paid for nothing...

Your not a communist Are you Thomas? because you sound like a communist.

Communist_Sickle_Hammer_logo_by_Templerlord.jpg

• Like 1

It is free and if you paid for it from invision power you got ripped off.

Seeing as it's a b.s. hosted source style forum sold as a premium version still available from Clic dev it's no better than any other paid program.

IP full package is available on TPB but much better forum software is available from Simple Machines, bboard, Vanilla, and hell even phpBB is good. Shit, you don't even have to steal them!

But NO!, you paid for nothing...

Your not a communist Are you Thomas? because you sound like a communist.

Communist_Sickle_Hammer_logo_by_Templerlord.jpg

gtfo~0.jpg