Ratsuners Unite!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is free and if you paid for it from invision power you got ripped off.

Seeing as it's a b.s. hosted source style forum sold as a premium version still available from Clic dev it's no better than any other paid program.

IP full package is available on TPB but much better forum software is available from Simple Machines, bboard, Vanilla, and hell even phpBB is good. Shit, you don't even have to steal them!

But NO!, you paid for nothing...

Your not a communist Are you Thomas? because you sound like a communist.

Communist_Sickle_Hammer_logo_by_Templerlord.jpg

Wow. You're either under-educated or very ignorant.

• Like 3

I really have to agree with Phirus, the new site is HORRIBLE. The fresh layout and updated shit is cool, but useless because of what it is and how slow it runs....

You have the right to feel that way. Not everybody is going to be on the same page, but please discuss it in a constructive manner. That said, does it really feel that much slower on your end? I'm not noticing a difference in the speed.

• Like 1
<br />You have the right to feel that way. Not everybody is going to be on the same page, but please discuss it in a constructive manner. That said, does it really feel that much slower on your end? I'm not noticing a difference in the speed.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Or don't discuss it at all in fear of the ever fearful COMMIE BAN HAMMER!

• Like 1

You have the right to feel that way. Not everybody is going to be on the same page, but please discuss it in a constructive manner. That said, does it really feel that much slower on your end? I'm not noticing a difference in the speed.

it really does feel slower on my end, and i know it's not my internet connection because i've tried this site at different locations. I think as the computer gets familiar with the website (constant visits etc.) it gets quicker, but i never had problems accessing the old site from anywhere.

it really does feel slower on my end, and i know it's not my internet connection because i've tried this site at different locations. I think as the computer gets familiar with the website (constant visits etc.) it gets quicker, but i never had problems accessing the old site from anywhere.

what browser are you using?

Or don't discuss it at all in fear of the ever fearful COMMIE BAN HAMMER!

Yeah, because there was no open criticism when we updated to vB4 or IB3 on this board? The difference between most of it and yours is the level of maturity involved. Most people don't mimic Joseph McCarthy whenever they disagree with someone or don't get what they want. You were suspended for your disrespectful, and to be blunt, douche bag attitude. You might have been let back in until you started with the trolling, which just kind of reinforced the decision. But hey, you hate this forum right? That's why you need to come back and troll it.

firefox. ALWAYS.

hmm?

Im running firefox too, and on the biggest POS PC iv ever seen (my macbook charger broke and I had to pull this thing out of the attic) and it dosent give me any problems. Could be your internet connection?

idk. it could be this laptop. brand new dell studio i just got out of the box the other day. i'ts just other sites are quick, this one is slow. it seems to be getting better now that ive been on here for hours lol.

i'm not allowed to talk to you.