Ratsuners Unite!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK who Lynch is.

Aside from Liam and David Lynch.... Those too I love.

http://community.ratsun.net/user/134-lynchfourtwenty/

surprised hes not on actually.....

where you at Josh!!!!!

Im gonna be on here all night,

In the morning I gotta get the new seats and a stereo in the 510 before I drive ~200mi to Icehouse's show tonight, no sense in trying to sleep now

So, not to get off the Dizzy subject.....but, the only thing I noticed with the update was that my avatar pic changed to and engine pic that wasn't even mine.....no bigggie, just changed it to something else. And BTW the site dosen't seem slow on my end.

So, not to get off the Dizzy subject.....but, the only thing I noticed with the update was that my avatar pic changed to and engine pic that wasn't even mine.....no bigggie, just changed it to something else. And BTW the site dosen't seem slow on my end.

lol read the OP, this thread has covered everything but the original topic lol theres even some fun with Phirus in there :rofl:

a file prob got mixed up somewhere along the line in the switch *shrug* stuff happens, still some bugs being worked out.

When I went to bed last night, people were complaining about the site. I like the current look, and have found most of the features I use.

I am thankful for all the hard work those who did the change did. I have no idea how much work they did, nor how much of their time they gave up over the holidays to do it. Even if it was a "piece of cake", and they just had to start some autobot magical script to do it, and clean up a few errors, I am pretty sure the side administrators gave up a large amount of their time.

They did not change the site just to give you grief, so they could sit back and laugh at you. They did it in a very sincere effort to make the site better, easier to use, improve the look, and reduce the cost, and maybe even get the site to a point where they do not have to spend as much time dealing with it. They may have been forced to change the site by the people who wrote the forum software, I do not know. When it became apparent, that the first change was "sucky" they did it again.

The site on my computer seems to run just as fast and most other sites. I have an old Dell computer, that I got for no monetary cost, by donating some time at Free Geek in Portland. My computer is running Ubuntu Linux 8.04, and a Firefox browser 3.0.16. The operating system is free, and so is the browser. I do have a cable modem, from Comcast. My browser is set up to clear all private data when I close it, I believe this helps keep unused files from filling the temporary file folder in the computer, that slows the computer down.

The last paragraph is there to maybe help you with some of your computer issues, and maybe to help the site administrators with further improvements on the site.

Again I want to thank Thomas for all the hard work ne and others did to get the site where it is now.

If you think this is bad, think about the other Datsun sites that just disappeared, with all your content, or got reincarnated in some site full of ads.