Street racing today in Compton "brotherhood of street racers"?

motavated

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I meet up at the homedepot close to the old Forum. Some stupid VTEC ricers started doing burnouts and the cops showed up. FUCK!!! Some are now meeting in the "strawberry fields" in Gardena by Rosecrans and Vermont. I waited there 5 minutes and headed home. Seriously they are to much cops around. Instead of looking for trouble I headed home which is literally 1 block from the strawberyfield... I heard that it going down in 135th and main? My bro went after I arrived... I had enough... Stupid ricers....

i heard the same..i passed through mansville friday night and there were cops at the end so i just kepts driving haha!

are there actual ppl from Ratsun that go!?? i usualy meet some ppl at the ross on vernon and fig on friday nights..hit me up if some one is going this friday comming up..tired of being the only datsun..lol..

It's been a long time.Goes back to the 80's when he was trying to get a track opened at Terminal Island.He had the right idea as the closest track was LACR and people needed something closer but his "attitude"& approach torpedoed it from the git-go.It's been too long to remember all the details.

I want your motherfuckin' Daytons and your motherfuckin' stereo. And I'll take a double burger with cheese.

what?

Motherfucker, order my motherfuckin' food!

Yeah, uh, let me have a double burger, uh, some fries...

Motherfucker, I said with cheese, n-word!

O-Dog: You got some money or not?

Basehead: Come on, man. You know I'm a little short. Hook me up, man.

O-Dog: N-, hook you up?! Fuck outta here.

Basehead: Man, I got these cheeseburgers! They some double cheeseburgers.

O-Dog: N-, I just ate. I just ate. If you ain't got no money, you just assed out.

Basehead: [as O-Dog was leaving] Come on, man. I'll suck your dick, man.

O-Dog: The fuck you just said?!

Basehead: I said I'll suck your dick, man! Come on now.

O-Dog: [shoots basehead] Suck on that, you bitch-ass trick! [to A-Wax] Anybody want a hamburger?

A-Wax: I don't want no motherfucking hamburger.

O-Dog: I got it from that basehead.

I hear Vtec and ricers and it is a straight bust,funeral procession with a hundred of there idiot friends with 17 sec. cars driving like idiots. No Thanks. There are fast Hondas and owners who race who aren't total fucking morons , but they are few and far between.

I have friends who are total die hard Honda and Import fans who have switched to domestics just to keep the cops off there asses.Old Datsuns and VW's seem to have a pass and grudging repect from the "crowd". Plus I wouldn't show up to ANY race that was posted on the internet unless spending the night in jail sounds like a good idea.

You know what... Have this great idea on were to race. The LA RIVER!!!!! I seen cops use it for practice runs and also firetrucks. If they can use it why not us? There iare two sides of the river and if you crash you only hit the wall, the stinky river or the other car. I wanted to pull over and ask the firemen were they got permission. I think its doable. Ideas?

You know what... Have this great idea on were to race. The LA RIVER!!!!! I seen cops use it for practice runs and also firetrucks. If they can use it why not us? There iare two sides of the river and if you crash you only hit the wall, the stinky river or the other car. I wanted to pull over and ask the firemen were they got permission. I think its doable. Ideas?

Gone in 60 seconds REMAKE!

Gone in 60 seconds REMAKE!

More like a "Grease" remake!

Too much liability. You would have to get an Insurance carrier to cover anything down there, unless you do it illegaly, otherwise the city would be liable, hence, the citizens would be paying for any screw ups.

Would probably be the city, I dont see why it wouldnt hurt to ask and find out... They don;t want street racing right so they might consider it so why not try to put together something legal...

There is an airfield on HWY 395 that is owned by the LA DWP.

A group I know has a time trials event there every year, with permission from the DWP

I believe the event is insured by K&K. This event has been going on every year for 30+ years.

it is very possible to do if you can find the proper chanels

I hear Vtec and ricers and it is a straight bust,funeral procession with a hundred of there idiot friends with 17 sec. cars driving like idiots. No Thanks. There are fast Hondas and owners who race who aren't total fucking morons , but they are few and far between.

Damn, couldnt have said it better myself haha

Why not go to Irwindale or Fontana and do legal drags. What's with street racing I just don't get it. You want to kill or be killed.

That shit is for fucking morons. :fu:

There are the names that i couldn't remember.Fire Departments get to do what they want,where they want.So using them as an example is a no-go.Irwindale & Fontana weren't open in the 80's.