Free this weekend only

OK, I gotta ditch some stuff or hide it really quick. Y'all know why, especially those who've seen my yard. Yes, some of this was stuff Bleach tried to give away. Lots of it isn't. No, I will not ship- it's gotta be gone or hidden by Sunday Night. No, I can't wait for next weekend. Now or never.

So... this weekend only...

Free:

620 tailgates (one with, one without hinges. The one without has holes drilled in it and no hooks). Relatively straight.

521 tailgate, was on a rolled truck but is sound

620 cowls (x2)

B210 cowl

B210 rear bumper fill panel (I think, could be front...)

'73 620 rear axle, drum to drum w) springs

2 siezed, probably rusted L16 blocks. One was left open in the bed of a truck with no valve cover so it's definately rusty and probably only good for the timing cover. No manifolds either. The other was locked up from sitting, is complete from fan to transmission output flange/air cleaner to pan. (was from a 521).

1 core L20B, roundport. Rebuildable? Runnable? Who knows, it's free.

2 620 4-speeds

1 NAPS-Z 510 4-speed

Several sets of 521 and 620 stock steel wheels, with worn or plain old tires. Some still have tubes in 'em. One 521 set has hubcaps.

A complete set of 16 1/2 inch split rims off a Ford F250 (8-lug) with ancient bias ply tires. Dunno how the hell I'll get rid of those. Probably have to take those to the dump.

Burgundy 521 bench seat, original. Been out in the open though. Maybe salvageable (was out of a rolled truck that sat with no windshield for 24 years, but it's not torn yet)

Set of 13" studded snow tires (all 4) on Honda wheels

2 dozen metal shelves, just the shelves, no uprights.

280ZX R200? Rear open diff. Came from Bleach.

pair of 720 truck doors, with glass, no driver's door inner panel, painted with house paint.

'78-81 510 2-door sedan doors, with glass, good shape.

'78-81 510 hood, near perfect

'78-81 510 sedan trunk lid, not so perfect

'78-81 510 front and rear bumpers

'78-81 510 sedan or hatchback rear axle drum to drum.

Tdaaj, you want that 520 door back? Or should I list it with all the rest. Can't use it.

South of Tacoma.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

521 tailgate, was on a rolled truck but is sound

You're killing me here Holic! Ship it to me! Pretty please! What would it cost to get you to change your mind?

OR if someone else wants to get it i will buy it from you! C'mon y'all I am in a datsun wasteland and need a hookup!

I'll be around all weekend. I have to clean the yard. I got notices from not one but 2 different county departments. This happens too often, but it's been 4 years since the last one.

It's "whoever gets there first", plus I have to stash entire vehicles (which is a lot harder).

hey, now that I'm moved and have some other storage options I might grab some of my junk back from ya :) plus it'll help you out.

I want those 13" snow tires for my Pulsar. 4x100 I believe, Honda/Pulsar?

R200, and maybe I'll take a couple tailgates. I can hang the 521 one in my living room and post pictures of it on Ratsun :blink:

is your store open before the weekend? Maybe Thursday night?

Kevin if possible can you grab the 521 gate for a friend of mine & the stock 521 rims for me? We can work out the shipping later,only if you have room though. Thanks...Doug good luck..if i was closer id help you clean up. I had the city on my ass for a few months too,sux.

I could use a straight 620 tailgate...whichever one is the straightest.

Does that 73 rear have the aluminum center section? Will those center sections hold the higher gearsets?

I'm heading north this weekend tho...Ice are you thinking of heading over to Dougs? I could make it worth you while if you are and can grab me stuff :P

I got notices from not one but 2 different county departments.

i thought i was the only one suffering from this :cursing:

i have 1, yes, ONE! neighbor that has brought this down on me (for him --> :fu: )

good luck on reducing your tresaures :sneaky:

So far everyone is fighting over the tailgates... particularly the 521 one. They go to whoever shows up first (I've also gotten PMs). The intact 620 one is the same one Bleach couldn't give away. But it's this weekend only... I only got the notices (x2) yesterday, and Thurs-Fri are bad days for me since it's museum night (Thurs) and I see my folks on Fridays (plus I have to retrieve a part from my Folks that I sold and keep forgetting to pick up).

If someone wants to risk getting arrested trying to get a jump start, it's not my fault. I'd just be very pissed if someone took parts I didn't list and don't want to get rid of.

There's a reason most of this crap is outside... I didn't have anywhere to put it INSIDE. Some of the stuff is well buried behind other stuff. Yes, I have a packrat problem. I am well aware of that.

The notices say it has to be rectified by Nov 3. Since they won't come out to inspect on the 3rd, that really means I have to have it checked out by the 2nd. How nice of them. Worst, one of the violations was already taken care of before they even sent out the notice... it specifically singled out the "wrecked/stripped blue car on trailer". That went away last Saturday the 20th (they made the inital check without my knowledge on the 18th, and mailed everything on the 22nd). It looks worse than it is, I could probably clear the driveway pile in less than a day.

Heck, part of the second violation notice was taken care of when the car went away, as I threw a bunch of scrap into the car (rusty wheels, the old bench seat out of my '74, etc). That doesn't take care of some other stuff though, particularly the heavy stuff.

Kevin: I think those Honda rims are 4X100. Definitely smaller than the Datsun pattern. I paid money for 'em but that was before I had the 4X4 to play in the snow with (plus I never got around to swapping rims) and all they've done is hold down tarps.

i thought i was the only one suffering from this :cursing:

i have 1, yes, ONE! neighbor that has brought this down on me (for him --> :fu: )

Give your neighbor the dumbs up! :mellow:

The 4x100 is smaller than the Datsun pattern. I want it for my Pulsar though which is FWD and 4x100. I think they'll work perfect. :D

I'm gonna run a 620 tailgate on my Frontier... awesome

Man I hate those notices...so glad I moved out into the sticks :D

I won't be able to get over that way for some time so don't hold anything for me. Unless of course, Jeff wants to pick me up that tailgate :D

Bleach would that work on the frontier? That'd be sweet if it said DATSUN

I AM out in the sticks. At least that's what everyone tells me, looks a lot like city grid (I'm not in a city) from my vantage. But folks are trying to sell before the real estate crash they think will happen. So the real estate agents see my yard and call the county. Or the neighbors do. BOTH my neighbors saw my yard before they moved in. I've been there 8 years. It shouldn't be a surprise to them. Hell, a guy down the street has a freaking Beechcraft Model 18, sans wings, parked in his yard.

I'm just doing my part to keep property values down... OK, no one's buying that excuse.

I dunno... sounds like a bloody race to see who can grab those tailgate(s) first. I have 2 people (you know who you are) who are PM'ing me trying to get them before the end of TODAY.

I had a bunch of stuff typed about how I hate the 'neighborhood' laws...but I'll just say it "I HATE neighborhood laws"...

...and unfortunately you can't build a big ass fence to block the view of YOUR yard cause of the same stupid laws...:blink:

bastards...

2eDeYe;24840']...and unfortunately you can't build a big ass fence to block the view of YOUR yard cause of the same stupid laws...:blink:

bastards...

even worse if the :cursing: is on the third floor and his view is right into my yard.

my sign (that cant be seen from the street) :fu: (no fingers-just the words)

obviously not directed at anyone specific, just out in plain sight, from his balcony :D

...and its dirty RAT-bastards!!!

2eDeYe;24762']I could use a straight 620 tailgate...whichever one is the straightest.

Does that 73 rear have the aluminum center section? Will those center sections hold the higher gearsets?

I'm heading north this weekend tho...Ice are you thinking of heading over to Dougs? I could make it worth you while if you are and can grab me stuff :P

Umm... I've been driving the dime... I may have to go to Everett and get my truck. Dam... I like the dime way better :D

2eDeYe;24809']Man I hate those notices...so glad I moved out into the sticks :D

I won't be able to get over that way for some time so don't hold anything for me. Unless of course' date=' Jeff wants to pick me up that tailgate :D

Bleach would that work on the frontier? That'd be sweet if it said DATSUN[/quote']

hopefully :D

Since I can't edit my original post... here's what's left (and a few additions when I unburied stuff):

2 siezed L16s. One was left open with no valve cover or manifolds, so it's probably only good for the timing cover and maybe the lower thermo housing (the upper is gone). The other is as-pulled, complete from front pulley to transmission. Still has the smog pump and alternator, no idea of the condition but the engine is siezed from sitting since 1982. Very low mile 521 transmission, though.

2 truck 4-speeds

1 NAPS-Z shorttail 4-speed

1 620 driver's side door shell, brush painted green.

1 620 swaybar

3 620 cowls

1+ set 520/521 early 620 wheels with really nasty 1970s vintage tube tires.

1 pair '78-81 510 2-door sedan doors

1 '78-81 510 hood

1 '78-81 510 coilspring rear axle

'78-81 510 bumpers

Various '80-81 510 blue interior parts (just about anything except the dash facia)

'78-81 510 sedan gas tank

1 '76 620 axle housing (no axles or diff)

521 front hubs and other metal parts, probably not in great shape.

Pair of 720 truck doors, brush-painted but with glass.

A pile of 1X3 metal shelves, just the shelves, no uprights. Probably a dozen plus.

Stock Ford 8-lug 16 1/2 inch wheels/tires

4 16" ford 8-lug wheels, no tires

Tdaaj said he might get some stuff tomorrow, but some of that is gone already.

The following is GONE:

Both the 620 and 521 tailgates

The 521 wheels with hubcaps

The R200 diff

The '73 620 rear axle assembly

The B210 parts

The 521 bench seat

The honda wheels with studded snows

Removed from consideration:

The core L20B (found room to store it)

Oh, like my laurel forest? It was supposed to be a hedge, but I couldn't keep it trimmed since it was too deep to reach the outside half and my neighbor had a pit bull. It hit 20' tall before I finally did trim it back to the 7' level.

I don't have overhead view problems, fortunately. I have the only 2 story house on the block (in fact both the house and garage have upper floors). So I can see in theirs, but not vice-versa.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.