Fisch art- The PL521 Sake Samurai

fisch

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it is about time I finished a 521 drawing!! (Seeing as I own one.) I worked on this piece in small spurts over many, many months but finally dug in and finished it.

That is a Keg of Sake on the roof rack. And I thought it would be awesome to use a katana sword and stand as bed rails. You can see parts of Oil Drop in there still too, like the puke tank.

And I put someone in there to share a drink with!

Hope you guys dig! It will probably be a while before I get the time to do another!

1971pl521SakeSamurai.jpg

Hey Fisch,

Nice job! One of my favorites (maybe I'm a little partial because I have a 521), but all your work is excellent quality. I like visors on old low ratrods, but never considered one on a Datsun. But, now I may have to plagerize this onto my pickup:eek: It's hard to tell from the picture what the exact finish is, but It looks like it could be chrome. I can visualize a little surface rust too... I also really like the roof rack. Keep up the good work.

Well it is about time I finished a 521 drawing!! (Seeing as I own one.) I worked on this piece in small spurts over many, many months but finally dug in and finished it.

That is a Keg of Sake on the roof rack. And I thought it would be awesome to use a katana sword and stand as bed rails. You can see parts of Oil Drop in there still too, like the puke tank.

And I put someone in there to share a drink with!

Hope you guys dig! It will probably be a while before I get the time to do another!

1971pl521SakeSamurai.jpg

I am in awe..... and an Asian chick too!