Skyline Powered 620

RadioRedline

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radio, this is unit 91...come in radio. Don't call me radio, unit 91! :D

Alright, seeing as you're from vagina, oh, I mean Regina :eek:, I'm going to help you out.

Take your stock L series motor, make a turbo manifold, bolt a turbo to it. Then run a suck through carb turbo setup. Simple, simple, simple and makes PLENTY of power if done right. Hell, you could even adapt it to use a 4 barrel whatever, though an SU would work great too.

The best part? The motor is already in the truck! Just bolt on some peripherals!

1. Forums are FUN

Hot-Shots-charlie-sheen-7630982-1720-2560.jpg

Yes, yes it is.

2. There are NO stupid questions

There are less stupid questions than non stupid questions. Some are so stupid they reach critical mass and implode into hilarious questions.

3. Adding to and starting threads is just like shooting the shit with a bunch of Datsun Homies!

You are mistaking Insomniacs for Ratsun.

4. Making friends on the internet is IN

...as long as you use a condom.

5. Using the internet to talk to people across the country or continent is COOL

I E-mail my wife's computer that's 8 feet away.

5. Starting a new thread is to getting LAID, as to searching old threads is to whacking it.

At least you hand doesn't get get a pout on if you forget to say good night to it.

6. ichorid, sounds like you need to get laid? seriously bro

What?

7. Radio = new guy,

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q251/datzenmike/nondatsun/RagontheNOOB.jpg[/img]"]RagontheNOOB.jpg

ichorid = know it all

Hmmmmm....

like this engine is this the RB?

Radio

The description says its an RB20DET, but no proof of that.

The RB20 is the smallest and weakest of the modern 6-cyl Skyline engines. I actually doubt it has 375whp out of that.

ok, hold on... I found his other video

It shows the engine in place. It is an RB series. Notice how he may have cut the firewall back... maybe not. its a Mazda. The engine is right up against the radiator. I'm not sure if he has a fan on the front of it or what...

even if you get a rb26dett the largest factory rb you can get its only a 2.6 out of a 6 cyl why not get a ka24de and turbo it its only .2 liters less and it might be possible to bore and stroke it to make it a 2.6 but then i think the compression would be to high for a turbo and the best part you may ask? its a 4 cyl and will fit in the engine compartment i would say a vg30et but that has issues like the tortion pars go right where the starter wants to go

Heh I am lovin this Radio! Way to have a sense of humor!!! And a Pong shirt? Thumbz up from me!! You will fit right in here!

Radio= Best new newb or BNN.

And that RB mazda video gave me chills!!!

Edited by fisch
even if you get a rb26dett the largest factory rb you can get its only a 2.6 out of a 6 cyl why not get a ka24de and turbo it its only .2 liters less and it might be possible to bore and stroke it to make it a 2.6 but then i think the compression would be to high for a turbo and the best part you may ask? its a 4 cyl and will fit in the engine compartment i would say a vg30et but that has issues like the tortion pars go right where the starter wants to go

rb30 was the largest factory rb

I agree with you though ka-t all the way, esp comparing to a rb20.

• 3 weeks later...