It really is an infection...Datsunitis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And since the goon is running pretty good now I figure it's time to fuck it all up again...

You know cus I can't leave well enough alone

New bump stick

0FD21106-FAD1-4638-BDE3-1DA2CB9AA464_zps

And I picked up a shaved U67, with some port n polish already done!

It will be a bit b4 they get installed but I have em!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So I'm a bit out of the loop not being anywhere near the goon right now

But from the pics I've gotten and Jessi's descriptions over the phone id say that as long as the core support can get straitened out the goon is in the clear.

Coupla years back Redbanner hooked Jessi up with fenders, a hood, and grill. The original intention for those parts was to replace her current sheet metal when the car went out for paint because the new stuff was just so damn clean and dent free ;)

Jessi has a couple of the guys from the Eugene crew coming by to lend a hand so hopefully there will be more updates

Sounds like the battery took the brunt of the hit which probably saved the goon

Denmarkboy went by Jessi's and took a look, I'm still waiting to hear from him

Well the update is ...... its not as bad as it looks . . or lets say it could of been much worse .

1st thing is the caretaker of this cool ass car is fine .

2nd  it did very little damage to the core support , damage id limited to the top portion .  the fan didn't get into the radiator , the lower valance , spoiler are fine . the battery did take alot of the impact . But did stay together . Inner fender structure / strut tower looks straight . 

if anyone has time to help her get the parts off , I have a couple of body guys and a port a power , we can get it squared up , at least straight enough to hang new metal on . 

• Like 4

Got most of it taken apart. Gotta get the radiator out once I find something to drain it into. And the not smashed fender since I have 2 perfect ones here. The front end will be dark green for now. Hopefully I can get it all black before summer and the shows

Albert and his crew will be by sometime this week to get her straightened back out and get the new pieces on

• Like 3