Top Posters In This Topic

Donor motor - check

Donor trans - check

peanut head - check

SU's and manifold - check

gasket kit - check

empty engine bay - check

new motor stand - check

Realizing when your GF gets home she will have the baddest ass datsun she has ever owned - Priceless :D

• Like 1

Donor motor - check

Donor trans - check

peanut head - check

SU's and manifold - check

gasket kit - check

empty engine bay - check

new motor stand - check

Realizing when Jess gets home she will have the baddest ass 710 datsun wagon she has ever owned - Priceless :D

double check , the paint buffed out nice.  :thumbup: 

I'm glad I was able to see you guys for a few min!  You'll have to come back sometime when we can hangout longer :)   Had I remembered it was sunday and no traffic, I would have had another 5min to chat....oh well. :)

You're doing great work....keep it up!

• Like 1

You got some different shoes fo her?

Not yet, she needs to stop and go correctly before she get new shoes :P 

But jessi has been looking into rims, shes after a meshie/snowflake pattern 

Needs lower.

Working on it D-mike :D 

Already got new struts from Redbanner so i can mod them prior to tearing into the car

Yeah , the the king said lower .

what wheels are you running? Never asked.... I guess im kinda selfish lolol.

Damn right you selfish whore!!!! how could you possibly be such a fucking ass hole man...... Its not like you donated the motor to this build or anything 

ended up dropping the trans bell housing on my arm last night and now im bruised to all hell and sore :/

Oh well the fight goes on.

The goon in getting towed to the exhaust shop in an hour or so for new exhaust from the mani back!!!!

When she gets home i can wrap up the last few things stopping this build from hitting the road

• Like 1

Working on it D-mike :D 

Already got new struts from Redbanner so i can mod them prior to tearing into the car

Yes, excellent way to do this. I took my parts goon struts off, trimmed one coil off put them together with split collars and refilled with ATF. Mrs. D's sedan looks wak with the front up like it is. The plan was to swap them before the insurance goes back on for the summer but I dragged my heels... she just left with the paperwork headed for the Autoplan insurance. I told her we could insure the goon later and she could drive it while I swap her struts. Should have seen her eyes light up! This would insure that I got hers back on the road in record time. lulz

Damn right you selfish whore!!!! how could you possibly be such a fucking ass hole man...... Its not like you donated the motor to this build or anything

I think I see what you did there.

I may be late to noticing this but ,,, didn`t this used to be in the 610/710 section?? Or am i losing my mind this time?

Yes...

... you are loosing your mind.