It really is an infection...Datsunitis

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet. I just ordered some ebay coilover sleeves. If you want, You can have the extra set for cheap! They would work with those split shaft collars.

Here is what I ordered: http://www.ebay.com/itm/92-95-CIVIC-COILOVER-SLEEVES-SILVER-SPRING-LOWERING-SPRINGS-ADJUSTABLE-COILOVERS-/221199300934?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3ACivic&hash=item3380817946&vxp=mtr

I am cheap, So I just use the "Meguiar's Ultimate Compound" and then hit it with their "Ultimate Polish"...Then use whatever wax you prefer to finish it off. I get it at walmart usually, But I think parts stores carry it also like $8-$10 a bottle.

I had this stuff that cost me $60 but my little brother cracked it last summer, Went everywhere  :(

http://www.walmart.com/ip/16550255?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227000000000&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=&wl3=21486607510&wl4=&wl5=pla&veh=sem

ya, they got the fiber optics. things like the locks and interior bits are different too but i don't know all of the oddities between the two. Just what ive noticed between NismoDr's 610 and the goon ;)

Im hoping this is a plug an play option! when i installed the intermittent wipers on a friends truck the motor stayed the same just needed to swap the switch and control box. here's to hoping.