Anybody know who owns this?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THANKS SPIFF for uploading the pictures. man that thing is nice love the carbon door and kick panels I had started making some for my 2 door 510 and my buddys dad thought the were scrap and tossed them :mad: anyway that truck is F'n cool cant wait to start doing upgrades to my 620... but I got a date with my FJ20 turbo 2 door 510 first :D

WOW! Thats a nice look'n rig. I need a under the hood shot though :D O welcome to the board to :)

Sorry about the pic upload, we turn the pics off for the first 30 days or 30 posts (I may be off a little) We do it to keep down spam and people who sign up just to sell crap. I will attempt to turn your photo upload on :D

OK, I attempted again to post pics with no luck. I have a feeling I am doing it incorrectly. I will need to talk with one of my friends who is more familiar with this then I am. SPIFF, iI hope you don't mind but I forwarded a few more pics as requested from the above post. I hope you don't mind if you can post them for me when you have a chance... Many thanks. tnip - 620 doooooes have a sister, BRE 510. 69FJWagon - hopefully you will see some pics of BRE 510. Icehouse - I also included some underhood pics of the 620. Thanks.

pictures.jsp

Oh by the way, the 620 will be featured in Super Street Magazine here in the next couple months. The photo shot was done on 9/23. I'll keep you posted when it comes out. Also I have emailed Paul again today through ebay to get the contact info for you guys on the brake setup. I am still waiting for his response.

Yello620 - the front rotors are slotted and vented and are 13" in diameter and the rears are slotted and slotted and are 12" in diameter.

yep....that would be the guy in Salem I mention, that was selling the $1500 kit....Kaiser is right on the edge of Salem. I sure hope he has better luck this time!! With all the new interest in these rigs and the prices they're getting on ebay....maybe he will. :)

Thats a nice truck

I give it a 9.5 out of 10.

BRE510 forgot to mention that the thing is pretty quick. I was lucky enough to drive it like 7 or 8 years ago. What a blast. I'm sure it's faster now. Da fool can't leave it alone.

Hey, I think I figured out how to post pictures. Not sure how user friendly I made it but "tnip" was able to access the picture of the BRE510 (see below). Anyway, I posted various detailed pictures of the 620 brakes. Hopefully you can get access to it.

http://bre510.myjalbum.net/620/