Great Nissan Commercial

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya z32, I miss mine too both the n/a and TT were the funnest cars I have ever owned.

I DON'T miss working on them though or the insane insurance rates because idiot kids love to smash them up.

If ka24e lifters piss you off hrh I'd never own a z32 lol. Got to be THEE hardest nissan to work on.

You know, that very reason is why I NEVER own any Nissan with a V anything. Only 4 cylinders. I remember taking a look at the engine bay of a twin turbo Z32 and thinking good god, how? Even worse, the new Skyline. Holy bejeebus, it's ricockulous. Cockasoreass Rex. Cocktardedly cramped. You get the picture! :D Good thing I'll never be able to afford one!

Well in all fairness the vge series is pretty open. The de and vq's are a pita in my opinion.

The TT is ridiculous lol, but you know whats worse? The mitsu vr4, take a tt z32 and then throw the trans up front and you have a vr4. Cant even slip a piece of paper in that engine bay.

I love my 91 300zx tt but its the biggest pain in the ass to work on. Currently having to replace the engine wiring harness because the monkey that replaced the engine "forgot" to do it. its been about a year since I drove her.:(

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

Engine Pic its a pain in the ass.....

ry%3D480

Bah to much money. And unemployment only pays the bills (barley at that) If I didn't have the engine harness ($300+). I would sell it as is.

But the super cool thing about these cars is you cant really tell a stock motor compartment and an upgraded one. This car has upgraded twin turbos 600cc injectors and some internals done to it. Pushing the low 400hp at 15psi with current setup. Engine is built to handle 600hp but it will never see it while I own it.

Edited by 72 327