photo shoot

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool!

JNC Mag?

No, Vintage lightning from Japan. Koji told me they were changing the name but I don't remember. Sucks getting old. :(

I can't believe that JNC haven't had your sunny in the mag yet.

photoshootothers001.jpg

Edited by datrod
No, Vintage lightning from Japan. Koji told me they were changing the name but I don't remember. Sucks getting old. :(

Tell me about the old thing :) Is Vintage Lighting a Car Mag? Strange name. I can see why they are changing it. BTW, Kogi's goon is badass. I didn't get a chance to see it closely, but what little I did see looked great.

I can't believe that JNC haven't had your sunny in the mag yet.

I think they shot photos of it when Burabuda owned it, but I'm sure they have a HUGE backlog of other cool cars. The B110's don't have the mass appeal of a lot of the other cars, so it's no biggie at all. Too many great cars and not enough issues :)

It'll be nice to see the Radio Flyer Goon in the mag. It certainly is worthy. I can't wait!

Edited by Duncan

Thanks guys.

Yea I think that JNC must have more cars to shoot than ink. Just look at all the cars at JCCS. At least half of them are magazine worthy. And most of them are from So Cal. :(

I should get a copy of the mag in November just in time for christmas.:D

Edited by datrod

Yea Mark.

I talked to Koji today and he said his wagon is not finished yet. Could have fooled me.:lol: That thing is WAY TO CLEAN. He told me there is no headliner in it. I went over it pretty good at JCCS and didn't even notice. :eek:

I guess I'm going to have to give up my WAGON MASTER status with all these fine ass goons showing up.

And when you pick one up, well end of story there. :lol:

I saw those guys at JCCS!

Lightning magazine (Vintage Auto - 旧車) is a great magazine, heavy on Datsun and Sunny in particular.

Mar 2006 - Datsun 1200 on the cover

8566.jpg

Another - Sunny Meeting six page article

20405.jpg

That's the only two issues I have.

Edited by ggzilla
I saw those guys at JCCS!

Lightning magazine (Vintage Auto - 旧車) is a great magazine, heavy on Datsun and Sunny in particular.

Mar 2006 - Datsun 1200 on the cover

8566.jpg

Another - Datsun 1200 on the cover

9301.jpg

That's the only two I have.

Yea.

They are all into datsuns. They did both my Z cars about 4 years ago.

I'm going to look and see if I have it here at the house.

hmm, wasn't somebody (i won't mention any names) talking about selling their red goon a while back? :lol:

boy goons are still on the rise and i may just have to join duncan in building my own so i can be in the squad with the rest of the oldish farts :cool:

Never say never. I needed money a couple months back. And I might again real soon.:( But I think I'll come up with something to sell. But it won't be the goon. I told my wife we can sleep in the goon but we can't drive the house.

Yea Mark.

I talked to Koji today and he said his wagon is not finished yet. Could have fooled me.:lol: That thing is WAY TO CLEAN. He told me there is no headliner in it. I went over it pretty good at JCCS and didn't even notice. :eek:

When I went by, he had the windows up and I couldn't see into the car too well. I certainly wasn't going to put my hands on the glass to block the reflections to see the interior!

The stance, the rims, and especially the "1600" grill badge are really nice. I hope he brings it to one of the smaller shows and we can check it out up close.

I'm finding that goons are like 1200's. They are very dependable and cheap to drive, so people generally don't give them up until they are run into the ground. Good for them, bad for me!

Which goon had the custom billet champagne glasses in the console? Very cool.

20091003%20105335%20DSC09398.JPG

That would be my radio flyer. I kinda like billet. If you look at my car up close you'll find alot of stuff I made. No wonder I don't have any money. I should be working on customer stuff. But I keep finding more junk to make for the goon.

Sorry I didn't get to meet you at JCCS. Sure like your cars.

we are going to need to get a copy of that mag..........good job Mr.Juanito.............:D

Thanks Chris. :D That's what my guys at work call me Juanito :lol:

Very cool and congrats cant wait to see the spread...very well deserved !

Thanks Big Dave.

Man I had no idea your truck was that badass. It was good to meet ya at JCCS. :cool: