PCD's 74 620 progress/build up

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nis720- If you bring the cowl to JCCS i can shave it the following week.

Tom- good guess :D

I went with the same color my 320 had on the roof. It's very close to the factory Datsun color "island turquoise" used on the 521's...

1253127123.jpg

I love the looks my neigbhors give me when i paint outside...:rolleyes:

u maka mei sooo maad, u gutta japanese plate, u go dude, NICE !!!! where u get that round eye ? j/k looks good, get another shot of the louvers, u know me i luva da luuvas, trucks really taken on it's own personality, thats cool :D

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry this is like 10 years late, but I just joined and read the entire thread. Love the truck. Love convertible tops. Wish i lived in SoCal so i could do the same thing.

I was intrigued bye your attempt at the Chain linked suspension and I came up with a couple ideas. I only drew up one illustration tho, cuz I sucks at MSPaint.

Assuming you even wanna screw with it any more, if not, just food for thought.

ChainLift.jpg

Edited by VoidDragon
missspellings gah.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks for the props guys. Got back to a few small things that have been put off. The main thing is im swapping in a new radiator, a huge TY to Gman for donating to the cause. In the process of making tabs that will bolt to the core suport. Also removing, cleaning & painting most of the small parts. I went with a candy blue..........

1262726341.jpg

& Fontana 620 donated some chrome radiator hoses a few months back, hoping to get those installed tomorrow.