High Society

Jayden71

This is the 3rd year I have been on this current job . Every year at about this time my boss invites all the pleebs up to her house for a fancy dinner. She and her husband have this huge dull house up right next to the golf course. It doesn't have any personality or anything, just blah. But whatever. Dinner consists of home cooked prime rib, all the trimmins and homemade german chocolate cake. Everyone gets together and talks about their Masters degrees and BA's from George Fox University and what not, blah blah blah.

I have a million+ mile Masters in truck driving 101.

Okay now here is the good part, my Datsun shows up. My smog creatin, paint fadin, brake draggin, exhaust leakin Datsun rolls up to the golf course and parks next to...................A Prius and a Mecedes SUV. Shoulda seen the looks on their tree huggin, granola munchin faces when I parallel parked between their vehicles. They were so afraid of getting Datsun paint on their precious cars. I think they expected the bus boy to get out instead of me. I was dressed in my dress slacks and nice dress shirt. Priceless.

My Datsun has more class and personality in her front fender than all those cars put together that night. One guy joked, "hey how come you didn't take advantage of Cash for Clunkers?"

I replied, "I did!! I traded in my new car and got something that is PAID for and has lasted a lot longer than anything being put on the road today."

Some people just don't get it,

My Datsun gets me from A to B in class, style and, personality. It is truly one of a kind and she enjoys her job of haulin my nappy ass all over town. I aint afraid to drive into the rich neighborhood.

Oh ya, when we left, she marked her territory with a couple dime sized oil spots next to the curb!!:fu:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Being kind of honest if all us Datsun guys got rid of our Datsuns and bought new cars it would be worse for the environment due to the pollution new cars create from being made.. Most of my car's parts have already been made, and would have been sent to the recycling plant if no demand for them was there, meaning that more pollution from factories are made which aren't as restricted as the cars are now and honestly our car's don't put out that much more hydrocarbons then newer ones when properly running.

Old cars are alive in my opinion to newer ones, they each have a personality a lot of things these newer cars will never come close to being even if half the shit failed on it.

Least your car doesn't scare upper class children like my VW does :lol:

i like to drive through the golf course(the road goes down the middle of it) here in low gear and scare the crap out golfers............did you hear that the people that took part in cash for clunkers will be getting a 1099 come tax time...it is going to be taxable income

ive had similar expeiences my grandma was invited to a dinner party for one of her snooty friends and invited me (my grandma is coll but her friend not so much) i roll up in the datto (shelly) and i get theses looks im paking next to bmws and benzs it was awsomebest part was i locked the doors someone asked why and when i left they found out why when the stereo turned on:D

ive had similar expeiences my grandma was invited to a dinner party for one of her snooty friends and invited me (my grandma is coll but her friend not so much) i roll up in the datto (shelly) and i get theses looks im paking next to bmws and benzs it was awsomebest part was i locked the doors someone asked why and when i left they found out why when the stereo turned on:D

Nice!!

I love it:D

• 1 month later...

That's a pretty funny story. Back when I first got my L320, I made a point to always take the spot next to the CEO's S8 at my work. He didn't seem to like it very much until I got it really shined up and then he started complimenting me on it. I guess he is a little more down to earth than I thought.

2000605994021595298_rs.jpg

2003234194322670939_rs.jpg

The parking lot is always full of BMWs, Audis, and Porsches. I love pulling up in a ratty datto.

Okay now here is the good part, my Datsun shows up. My smog creatin, paint fadin, brake draggin, exhaust leakin Datsun rolls up to the golf course and parks next to...................A Prius and a Mecedes SUV. Shoulda seen the looks on their tree huggin, granola munchin faces when I parallel parked between their vehicles.

WTF!?!?! :eek:

you didnt take up 2 spaces? = FAIL!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

2 of the foreman at my work wont quit hounding me for the pumpkn. They cant seem to come up with the three grand asking price(would prolly take twenty five) One drives a navigator and the other drives a new dodge. Love rolling into the yard in the mornin and all the mexicans stare. Picture me Rollin!