I have some Wheels and new tires

Uhhh because you are trying to get 300 for some fucking steeliers you fumb ass.

You're flaming the wrong guy, Genius.

And your spelling sucks.

Back on topic... To the OP, good luck with your sale. Honestly, if those were Roadster wheels with wide whites, 20 people would have jumped on that deal.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must hate yourself. Looking at his photobucket and the work he's doing on his truck, a retard is the last thing I would be calling him. I know you said you were not pointing at anyone, but sure looks like you are to me. Are you one of the almightys on here that says who stays and who goes in this ratsun world.
I dont give a fuck about your interpretation of my post, when i said "this is just a general rant, not pointed at anyone, just had to get it off my chest...." I fucking meant it, get your head out of your ass and fucking read the lines, not what's between them. And I'm no where near and almighty.

edit: after looking at his photobucket, he hasnt done much, if anything to that truck, except lower it, cut some holes in the floor and mock up a trans. (no offense to the guy)

Edited by hoov100
I dont give a fuck about your interpretation of my post, when i said "this is just a general rant, not pointed at anyone, just had to get it off my chest...." I fucking meant it, get your head out of your ass and fucking read the lines, not what's between them. And I'm no where near and almighty.

edit: after looking at his photobucket, he hasnt done much, if anything to that truck, except lower it, cut some holes in the floor and mock up a trans. (no offense to the guy)

Obviously you do give a fuck, because you replied back on it. I tell ya some of ya need to move out of your mommas house and grow up.

Obviously you do give a fuck, because you replied back on it. I tell ya some of ya need to move out of your mommas house and grow up.

And if you dont know what take off the collar and quit being a sheep means, your probably a liberal, who couldnt tell me the difference between communism and democracy.

sometimes i forget that every one on here dose not now me. When i asked are you retarded i was speeking as if i was talking to some one i know. Ask any one on here that knows me that is what i would say in person. with that said this thread is getting out of hand so can we please just stop!

andyinc i apologias for starting all this in your for sale thread !

when I read Dislex's first post, I chuckled because I could just hear him say that .......and how he'd say that. In text...it comes across on the harsh side, but there's a small handful of guys on this forum that I'd stand up with and Mike's one of them. Hell.....I've made several posts that came across badly and wished I hadn't. That's how I got to the point of ignoring the vast majority of the BS that's on here now. I got so sick of getting notifications for the insomniacs thread and dwnshftr that I was getting pissed. But, rather than rant about it, I simply shut off all notifications. I only browse the ones with titles that peak my interest.

I've dealt with Andyinc several times which is the only reason I even looked at this one.....otherwise, I wouldn't have wasted more than about 10 sec on this thread.

I have to chuckle....in a not so funny way.....when I start seeing guys with less than....let's say 500 posts.....ranting on here like they're the reason Ratsun exists. I've lost track at how many guys we've had come on here...blow the place up like they're god's gift to Ratsun, then next thing you know....their rig is up for sale. I'd give a good Hainz rant about now if I thought I could do it justice!!!

Now don't get me wrong...we welcome the new guys....they bring fresh excitement, ideas and talents to the forum. I love it when a new guy hasn't been convinced that it can't be done and just does it anyway! Like the IRS on the wgn....he's makin' it look easy! :) There's some really sweet projects going on here......but the forum in general takes a huge step backwards when guys get into petty assed pissing matches like this. I agree....if Mike didn't like the price...he could have easily ignored this thread. But, by the same token.....anyone that didn't like his post was free to ignore it as well!! If you don't like this one......IGNORE IT!!!! I know I sure as hell should have!!! :) Now...back to my previously intended ignorance :)

For what it's worth....which may or may not be much coming from me, but Mike's one of the coolest guys you'd ever meet.

And if you dont know what take off the collar and quit being a sheep means, your probably a liberal, who couldnt tell me the difference between communism and democracy.

damn red diaper doper babies:D

sorry, couldn't resist that -

Edited by nismo dr
when I read Dislex's first post, I chuckled because I could just hear him say that .......and how he'd say that.

For what it's worth....which may or may not be much coming from me, but Mike's one of the coolest guys you'd ever meet.

Dislexic would totally say that shit to me. It is funny! He's good people too...

Now his head is gonna get all big!

Inlighten me, how does that statement pertain to what's being discussed here. Calling me a liberal, now that's funny as hell. I would take that personal, but your clueless.

Inlighten me, how does that statement pertain to what's being discussed here. Calling me a liberal, now that's funny as hell. I would take that personal, but your clueless.

Well, if you dont understand what it means to be a sheep by taking society's version of what is wrong and what is right and their standards of life, versus making your own and living your own standards, which was clearly stated in the comment "grow up" then you truly are a liberal, you probably even voted for obama llama, thinking he's the messiah or some shit, when was the last time you even left tenn.? have you ever lived outside that state, work for the government and see how the system actually works, or see what america really is? see what this "democracy" is? :eek:

Well, if you dont understand what it means to be a sheep by taking society's version of what is wrong and what is right and their standards of life, versus making your own and living your own standards, which was clearly stated in the comment "grow up" then you truly are a liberal, you probably even voted for obama llama, thinking he's the messiah or some shit, when was the last time you even left tenn.? have you ever lived outside that state, work for the government and see how the system actually works, or see what america really is? see what this "democracy" is? :eek:

Like I said hoov, your clueless. You can keep all thoughs liberals out west with you. Just because you have your own standards, doesn't make them right. It's called having morals. Yeah, I'm just some hick that's never been out of Tennessee. Sorry but that's not the case. I've been around the block a few times, enough to know a dumbass when I see one.

Well throw some more of your vast knowledge at me and I'll be on my way.

I would hate to see someones "FOR SALE" thread get locked by Mods because of some new guy being a know it all. Why don't we keep the comments to the tires.

If your just here to throw out insults to people you have never talked face to face, without knowing what their about, go back where you came from. WE DON'T NEED YOU!

I would hate to see someones "FOR SALE" thread get locked by Mods because of some new guy being a know it all. Why don't we keep the comments to the tires.

If your just here to throw out insults to people you have never talked face to face, without knowing what their about, go back where you came from. WE DON'T NEED YOU!

thats what makes the internet so exciting! I have been shot at numerous times, by people who recognized me in public, its what gives me purpose in life, to walk out the front door and wonder if someone is going to be waiting for me, to walk down the street and keep a hand on the .45, hell its more entertaining then the army ever was!

And since when did a post count, make someone smart? If i wanted to be serious about datsun's I would be strictly on hybridz and in the garage fabing stuff.

Edited by hoov100

hey hov im a liberal and i knew what it meant, only people who dont know what that means are ass munches of whom where born with silver spoons in their mouths

(not directed to anyone directly, think of it in a figurative, non direct manor)

Really guys. C'mon. WTF are we talking about liberals vs. conservatives in a thread about wheels? The dude is trying to sell his stuff. If it is too high, the lack of a sale will let him know. Now this thread has just gotten silly.

Should we moderators go back and delete everything not pertaining to the sale thread? Sounds like that would be the fair thing for the seller. But we don't want to be censors if we don't have to. There are other forums where no one but the seller is allowed to make comments in the sale threads, all communication has to be by PM. That certainly keeps things clean, but they miss out on a lot of good discussion and interesting information too.

This thread is going out of control. After reading some of my posts i realize i personally called out some people on their comments and tried to make an example out of them. I'm sorry for that, it wasn't my goal to do that only to point out the corrosive enviroment it creates. No hard feelings?

After a couple of years here I've seen them come and go. Even helped one member out the door. To all posters: be careful what you say, it defines you as a person. Others will read and remember you for your foolishness as much as others for their wisdom. Actually they may remember the foolishness more! Do you really want that? Breathe, keep your temper, breathe again.

Should we moderators go back and delete everything not pertaining to the sale thread? Sounds like that would be the fair thing for the seller.

I think that would be a great idea.

....... Its pretty hard to get banned from ratsun, so if it happens to you... you should really re-evaluate yourself. Lifes too short.

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Nicely said.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.