I have some Wheels and new tires

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not tryin to kill your sale man but...Be advised these are stock Mazda B 2000 rims. I had 1 as a spare once & the lugs came loose because the center hole doesnt go all the waay over the hub. That was on my HB but a older Datsun truck may have the same issue. & correct me if im wrong but in the pic this seems to be the issue. Regardless your asking price is too high IMO.

IMG_0508.jpg

I'm so fuckin sick of this pack mentality. Whats wrong with you fools, what gives you the right to just sit back and just rip on people? Thread after thread i read the same shit, does it make you feel better to grind someones confidence into dust? What if you accidently ended up on the other side Mr Ratsun? by the law of averages you will fuck up one day and i hope i'm here to see it. Show some respect. It is corrosive to this forum and it is everywhere!! Is this Ratsun?

I'm so fuckin sick of this pack mentality. Whats wrong with you fools, what gives you the right to just sit back and just rip on people? Thread after thread i read the same shit, does it make you feel better to grind someones confidence into dust? What if you accidently ended up on the other side Mr Ratsun? by the law of averages you will fuck up one day and i hope i'm here to see it. Show some respect. It is corrosive to this forum and it is everywhere!! Is this Ratsun?

Hell yeah, I second that. I've seen it over and over again on here. If you don't like the price, then don't buy it, and don't ramble on with the bullshit.

I'll cover both sides... OP, this is RATSUN, not "SnootyRestoredClassicImports.com"... Not likely worth $300 unless the tires are new (and in-demand).

Then again, you don't have to justify your asking price, and we don't need to post if we don't like it. :)

Uhhh because you are trying to get 300 for some fucking steeliers you fumb ass.

by the way, Who wants a set of stock 240z steelies for 300. I will even paint em red

Frankly you shoudl get bashed if you try to sell shit for gold.

Edited by City Hunter

Uhhh because you are trying to get 300 for some fucking steeliers you fumb ass.

by the way, Who wants a set of stock 240z steelies for 300. I will even paint em red

Frankly you shoudl get bashed if you try to sell shit for gold.

This is exactly the kind of response i'm talking about! There is nothing worth while in here just someone talking shit about someone else. Would you really hit someone for trying to sell something for a price to high from your view, right now your looking at my 411sss for $350, i was originally selling it for $1200 should i have been bashed for that? It's easy to sit on the keyboard after a couple of beers and let your mind drift into fantasy land, but would you tell him to his face? And if he beat the shit out of you,what then? There are some really smart,talented guys on this forum and then there aren't. When i ask "is this ratsun" i'm asking for a description of a typical member and function of this forum . What was the mantra of the founder members? I bet it was to bring like minded people together to talk and share about things datsun. To me Ratsun means fixing my car on a budget, smart, clever solutions for everyday situations. It is a shame some people think it is cool to bag on another member in such a blunt manner. It's not about being soft or un-manly it's about helping each other so, stop being so manly Mr Ratsun, show some love.

BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE RETARDS! :fu:

everyone fucks up sooner or later, but how bad you fuck up, determines how stupid you really are, nothing wrong with being a noob, but when you constantly fuck up its just going to show you that maybe you dont belong in this world.

this is just a general rant, not pointed at anyone, just had to get it off my chest....

sometimes i forget that every one on here dose not now me. When i asked are you retarded i was speeking as if i was talking to some one i know. Ask any one on here that knows me that is what i would say in person. with that said this thread is getting out of hand so can we please just stop!

andyinc i apologias for starting all this in your for sale thread !

BECAUSE WE DONT LIKE RETARDS! :fu:

everyone fucks up sooner or later, but how bad you fuck up, determines how stupid you really are, nothing wrong with being a noob, but when you constantly fuck up its just going to show you that maybe you dont belong in this world.

this is just a general rant, not pointed at anyone, just had to get it off my chest....

you must hate yourself. Looking at his photobucket and the work he's doing on his truck, a retard is the last thing I would be calling him. I know you said you were not pointing at anyone, but sure looks like you are to me. Are you one of the almightys on here that says who stays and who goes in this ratsun world.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.