sick shirt.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean Phil?

I just thought that drifting.com and thisisastickup were both in on this post. This is not to question the legitimacy of drifting.com's tshirt bussiness. He has pm'd me and said he simply used website tracking to find out about ratsun. Also he said if any custom orders want to be placed. Give his shop a call. Different colors are available only that it gets complicated because the printing bleeds through. There are some cool shirts on there but I wonder how many bandwagon jumpers are already sporting his shirts. So I will just stick to the 510 one.

I just thought that drifting.com and thisisastickup were both in on this post. This is not to question the legitimacy of drifting.com's tshirt bussiness. He has pm'd me and said he simply used website tracking to find out about ratsun. Also he said if any custom orders want to be placed. Give his shop a call. Different colors are available only that it gets complicated because the printing bleeds through. There are some cool shirts on there but I wonder how many bandwagon jumpers are already sporting his shirts. So I will just stick to the 510 one.

haha, I'm not affiliated with them at all. it was actually the first time I've been on that site and I saw that shirt and had to show everyone.