How old are we?

Loz

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what part of sask you live,I almost made the move there a few years ago ,Was going to go to melville, yorkton area,My family is from wapella (spelling)area some there still.My dad was born in mooseman:blink:

I am in Lucky Lake, which is 3.5 hours north east of Regina and 1.75 hours south of Saskatoon. If you know where the GARDINER DAM is, I am 45 mins south of it.

Guest DatsuNoob

28. Been gettin it done since '81, but I swear I should've been born atleast 15years before my time :lol:. I live in South Hell, Puyallup WA. Work as a wing structures mechanic for a large NW aircraft manufacturer, and also a part time Datsun structures mechanic, it doesnt pay that much, but the benefits are awesome:D.

I don't typically get in on these types of threads....but I saw Datrod's age...gave me hope that by the time I finally get there, I might have a cnc to play with!! Geez...I've got a LONG time to go!!! :) j/k!

45, I think....married 26(know that for sure!) Been in Gresham, OR for the last 15 or so years. Worked for the post office for about 10 of those years. I like to blame them for making me so misanthropic......but Crabbyone gets the credit for pointing that out to me! :) I'm a part time wannabe fabricator....datsun are just the current canvas(I say that like I could actually give them up)......but I'm a full time PITA!!!! :)

33 here. 34 on september 3rd. Rode around in a red 521 as a child. Got hit by a Z car when I was 13. Still have a scar on my brow. Bought a 720 at 20 y/o then fell in love with the 521 and it has since consumed my life. If I make it to 66 I will still have my 521.

Double 3's

Born in Oklahoma, grew up all over the dam country. Tennessee, Louisianna, Wisconson, Minnesota, Nevada, Southern California, Idaho and I am stayin here in Eastern Oregon. Went to 9 different schools growin up. 4 high schools.

Sucked! I am gonna give my kids a much better childhood than I had thats for sure.

40 year old Scottish/German/Swedish Maritimer. Born and grew up in Moncton,

New Brunswick, moved to Winnipeg, Manitoba when I was 18. I have lived here ever since except for the 1 1/2 years I spent in Lumberton N.C. Mechanic for the last 20 years. Too many Datsuns to list.

Brock

Well, I answered the "Age" question, but since we are doing BIO's.

Born in Virginia, lived in Alaska for a few years when young (father stationed there). Live in VA now, two sons, youngest is a Band director, oldest is now back finishing his law degree. Wife, married 29, going on 30 years.

Done a lot of jobs in my 52 years.

• Long haul truck driver
  • Army
  • 13 years with the CIA, doing different "Things" :rolleyes:
  • 13 years with Loudoun Water as a network administrator
  • Working as a consultant for myself now

Hobbies are

I'm 23, have been for almost 2 weeks now...

I am in Lucky Lake, which is 3.5 hours north east of Regina and 1.75 hours south of Saskatoon. If you know where the GARDINER DAM is, I am 45 mins south of it.

Isn't that North WEST, out by Diefenbaker lake? Either way, that means I'm about 3.5 hours away from you, in the city that rhymes with fun :D

That also means I'm not the only Ratsunner from Sask :)

Oh geez, I'm 19. Lived in Vancouver, Wa. all of those years. Family is mainly German, im.....5th (?) generation over here. I actually grew up a Chevy head, but I bought my 720 as my first (and only so far) vehicle and haven't come back to the domestics. I've held a few jobs, the most recent one being at Broadway Toyota in Portland, OR. Anything else and I'd have to kill ya.