SR20DET swap

Roostmonkey

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The project is looking great! Did you cut the tranny tunnel with the reds on the floor boards? If so you are a dam artist! Being a tin bender for a living makes you appreciate a nice cut. 2 thumbs up from the tin bender :D

• 2 months later...

Yeah Roost! You are the only other 521 owner I know of in New England, you gotta keep it going!

i just heard there is a Japanese auto show every year here in MA at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline. It'd a great place to showcase all your hard work on this. I guess it usually takes place in Sept. or Oct.

`Course you do have one sweet Z you could bring too!

We havent made much progress in the last month or so. I sumped the gas tank and fabbed the start of the down pipe. The holidays and a death in the family have slowed things down , not to mention working in the cold sucks.It will be on the road this spring for sure. We ( Z car club of New England ) have attended the Japanese show for the last few years. Not too many modified cars there, mostly stock. I'll keep yall posted when theres something to post about.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Its been a long time since Ive been here and unfortunatly,I dont have any updates to show . My son ( the little @&*^ ) lost interest and as of now, wont sell the truck to me.At this point, hes kinda phuqued, I started my own engine swap and I'm not stopping to help him until my car is done. So I'll continue flashing cash in his face and hopefully he'll give in and sell. Dont get me wrong, I want nothing more than to see him get excited and WANT to finish the truck but for now, his priority's are else where.