Mesh-71

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not on all 510s. Mine is not stamped.

The code is stamped in the metal under the sticker. you can read it from the back side of the panel.

I could faintly see the numbers in the light.  also i figured out today that i have a U60 head on my L20B

Adjusted the fuel pressure regulator and got my car to idle, just as I was going to take it for my first drive a buddy of mine decided to mess with the distributor and now it's all stupid so I have to wait until tomorrow to fix it because it started raining

Anybody have any tips or diagrams for how the vacuum lines are run on your KA in your dime?  S13 motor with EGR/SVC valve removed.

I have the the vacuum line running from the throttle body to the intake hooked up, the lines hooked to the fitings running to the back of the motor are capped.  When I hook the big line to the intake that runs to the AICV, my RPMs smooth out then the engine dies, when I try to restart her she fires, then dies.  Don't mind the intake, It was like that for some testing. 

382205_10200359650969748_1898756775_n.jp