What did you do to your dime today?

Mesh-71

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll have to keep an eye out for some of those.

To dam cold here to think about doing anything, it was warm here when I got in last night at 10pm 70 deg. But I do plan to look at my Goon to-do list and plan to get the gas tank out.

04C412B5-99DD-4448-9213-BDB7C7B97541.png

And then get planning on getting the gas tank out of the 70 sedan.

B4A4AADF-C08A-4150-B0DD-C860DA284498.jpg

To get the gunk and junk cleaned out so they will run great again.

• Like 4

Original carb had a bad accelerator pump, so i slapped a weber i had laying around and for the first time in 26 years, the car finally stays running on it's own! :D the only thing is that it has a weak spark on cylinders 1 and 2 which is odd? but i have to clean the dizzy and coil connectors since they're super dirty! other than that, It  runs! (on two cylinders haha)

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

• Like 3

i have build threads for my trucks and put shop improvements into those threads ed. i've been wondering why you don't have build threads for your dimes

Been busy and haven't really done any real building, so far just trying to get them all up and running like they had been befor I started having seizures. But now all is fine so trying to just get them up and running.

• Like 1

Original carb had a bad accelerator pump, so i slapped a weber i had laying around and for the first time in 26 years, the car finally stays running on it's own! :D the only thing is that it has a weak spark on cylinders 1 and 2 which is odd? but i have to clean the dizzy and coil connectors since they're super dirty! other than that, It runs! (on two cylinders haha)

IMAG0445.jpg

IMAG0444.jpg

That is next thing I need to do the Goon is this. Get the 32/36 dgv Weber on with the high rise adaptor.

Weber with tall adapter is great! I finally got to install the gas tank with the Mazda pick up filler neck and a 2" heavy duty fuel hose! slowly but surely the car is coming together, still have to take care of the weak spark on cylinders 1 and 2 :)

IMAG0452.jpg

• Like 2

Weber with tall adapter is great! I finally got to install the gas tank with the Mazda pick up filler neck and a 2" heavy duty fuel hose! slowly but surely the car is coming together, still have to take care of the weak spark on cylinders 1 and 2 :)

IMAG0452.jpg

There ya go a little at a time.

• Like 1