Look At This Radio!!!

PtheDude

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's the first Datsun AM/FM radio I've seen in a 620. Looks a lot like the one that came in my Z, but the faceplate is 620ish.

Of course that truck has every single dealer option on it except the clock.tach (which you can't see, could be there). But too many normal parts are missing to be worth that much.

The AM/FM radio's Ive seen in JY won't drop into the 620 stock face, like that one looks like it will.

Who's got a working one I can buy?

Is that a stock center console? only avalible in the automatics?

I want one!!!! Where can I get a am/fm datsun radio!!!

I threw one in the garbage about two weeks ago. It was in nice shape too

wow, you're in Redmond! If you would have stopped by my 'free' garage sale I could have given you so many free Datsun truck parts all of which ended up in the garbage.

are you friggin serious? I was moving and offline for only a week! did the radio work? what did it come out of? a 620?

Would this 510 radio fit? Look good, etc?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DATSUN-510-Radio-Original-AM-FM-1972_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ80741QQihZ017QQitemZ270162401482QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I took what wasn't already in the trash, which was pretty much just body parts and other metal objects. I saw no radios. I have a door shell, a bumper, 2 cowls, a tailgate, an exhaust mani for an L16, side lights, timing covers. an oil pan, an R200 rear for a Z, 4 out of 5 Z gauges, 4 plastic hubcaps, a couple flywheels and a set of springs.

• 2 weeks later...

I bet that truck has rust cancer under that new paint...in the one shot of the lower rocker it is all ready bubbling out. He painted it to cover up body crap I bet..could be wrong but,,,???

And I saw a Radio at the Lynnwood Wa. pull a part last time I was up there.....didnt even think much of it...

naah man, its minimal. There's a bit of bondo on one rocker, but floors and everything is good. It needs some por15 for sure. It was missing outside door aqueegee which was letting tons of water in the door, and in to the floor. replaced at nissan.cc

Nice win Ron on the radio! I paid twice that to Bleach with no knobs.