Found some Datsuns

Soooooooooo I went out looking for a 510 today in a few undisclosed locations :) found a few rigs that I am looking at getting, if you guys see anything you want let me know and I can talk to the guy ( who looks like he is from the movie "The hills have eyes") and see if I can get some good deals. I have dibs on the blue 210 and one of the 620's, and can someone tell me WTF the black Wagon is.....

108.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

111.jpg

114.jpg

115.jpg

116.jpg

117.jpg

118.jpg

121.jpg

122.jpg

123.jpg

123.jpg

125.jpg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 210SL by Nissan is a 12/'79-07/'80 coupe.

The white 620 is a '76.5-'77. Are those Chevy truck rims???

The blue one is a 521.

Black wagon... dunnow.

The white 60hp 1200 truck.. dunnow.

The orange one looks like a '78 KHL620

more 521's, we must talk, sounds like I need to invite you and the mrs over and buy some beers and have a BBQ.......:cool:

I won't mention what else might be hidden, I'll keep that a secret......:rollseyes:

more 521's, we must talk, sounds like I need to invite you and the mrs over and buy some beers and have a BBQ.......:cool:

I won't mention what else might be hidden, I'll keep that a secret......:rollseyes:

LOL I'm not to worried, I was up there and will have a hell of a time finding the place again without help from my Dad.... I DO like BBQ.......:D

Pretty sure that blue one is a 520. Front marker is low on the corner. A 521 would be more centered between front and wheel opening. The 320 has Isuzu/Luv wheels on the front. I have 2 if someone wants to get them out of my way. My first car was an '80 210. I always thought the hatchbacks were cool. too bad about the title and glass. Hopefully it at least has a 5-speed.