U.f.o.???

DatDoug

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he has alot of parts and is looking to get rid of the whole lot for $500

He thinks he has a gold mine but I dont think he does. I have already talked with a couple of experienced dimers and sent them pics of what he has and they agree. The only thing of real value he has are a really str8 rear bumper, a hood, #2-trunk lids, a set of su's with manifold (he thinks those are worth $500 alone) a dash, and thats about it.

Many moons ago I attended a UFO So. cal meeting back when i had a 72 wagon. There were roughly 12 people there & i still have the flyer I got which turned me on to the meeting. Ill scan & post it soon...

early 90's? :cool:

i may have been there in a 69 wagon w/ camo paint

ive seen some UFO round here, but nothing like the norcal group, it may just be them.

• 1 year later...

sorry for bringing this back:lol:i was searching lol

i have the complete U.F.O News letter notebook and was looking for someone to scan them for me.

It is full of information and i would like to share it with everyone.

it is dated 6/81 thru 4/89 it got some cool old school pics ,a 4x4 510 and a 510 limo

and i think their is a few oldtimers:mellow: here on the forums rides in it

as soon as i can hook up with slodat we will make it happen,I was reading it last night. man all kinds of stuff from rads to whaletails it covers the whole car from front to back top to bottom and some good old ads 549 pages of info .and it has mike spedberrys 510 and that v6 one that was at Blue lake that car was built years ago lol and its still the same owner if i rember right

SLODAT CALL ME PLEASE

Edited by freaky510
I have the 510 owenrs collection book(the bible)

Its old news now for tech info.

i wonder if we have the same book or if they are diffrent

1230424740.jpg

and why would you say its to old i have used alot of info out of this book for my build. Its a good bit of knowalge.I my self cant afford the high dollar stuff so i use it to find what they did it a lot cheaper and iam happy with the way my car has turnned out yes i have alot of old school inprovments on my dime and it works

I have one of them stickers on my car. I was actually in the process of scanning in that book page by page when I lost the disc I had everything on. That was months ago. I've started over, but it's still going to be a lil while before I get the whole thing scanned. I also have the issues themselves and the 510 again mags/newsletter.