Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"New T-Shirts"More Stickers Available to pimp yourself and your ride for JCCS next Saturday!!  :thumbup:

Ok all it looks like this is going to be a great Meet and even the weather is cooperating. I am glad to announce that we will have New shirts available in all sizes from petite to xxxx petite. Also thanks to Carlos we will have an abundance of IE Meet stickers to put on your ride to represent at JCCS or whenever you roll to the dollar store. I look forward to seeing everyone there and lets make this an awesome end of summer Meet. The raffle will also be stacked with a plethora of Datsun items. See you all tomorrow night!!! 

Robert

The Honda hellafucked crowd.... Not a good idea. I don't think Robert wants to turn it into a Honda meet. They have plenty of meets all over So Cal. They can go fuck up one of them.

Lol I was just curious if they ever show up  I don't have hondurp friends, I was going to brodcast on Instagram but I don't want to attract non-datsun or old school jdm ppl

I missed you I heard you were there hope you made it home all right, I would of filled your tank up.

Yea I made it back fine way less traffic than getting out there, surprisingly my gas tank was still pretty full when I left. I'll make sure I hunt you down next time so you can fill it up lol

• Like 1