Inland Empire Classic Datsun / JDM Meet

rivdat620

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

4days and counting till the IE Meet. It seems like its been longer than a month. This Saturday April 20th is the day and the weather is gonna be beautiful. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

Then next weekend is the Solvang roadster show. Registration is closed but if you are looking for a fun road trip on that weekend.

Last but not least is OC Datsun Meet on the 4th of May and then the OC Datsvintage swap meet on Sunday May 12th. Come out and support this cool event.

Thanks,

Robert

Hehe, sure John you can be the co-host and trophy model. I guess this is what it has come too. But remember if you are co-hosting don't be late cause that is disrespectful to your peeps! See everyone on Saturday.

Talk about being late,Oh i get you were actually the one that was late.I will be there and then off to Hawaii on tuesday for Matsumoto's shave ice and that aint no shit,see you all there.BOOM

not gonna be able to bring my ride  :blush:  ... she's not being very nice to me, i might just abort mission with the L16 and upgrade. The PO didn't do me ANY favors by treating her so badly, but i'm glad she's in good hands ... but i really have to get her going so i can start on My 74 (no name yet) ... but i'll be there, Roberto i'll be hunting you down for my new hoodie, lol

not gonna be able to bring my ride  :blush:  ... she's not being very nice to me, i might just abort mission with the L16 and upgrade. The PO didn't do me ANY favors by treating her so badly, but i'm glad she's in good hands ... but i really have to get her going so i can start on My 74 (no name yet) ... but i'll be there, Roberto i'll be hunting you down for my new hoodie, lol

I got a 2.3 liter for sale.let me know.

• Like 1

IE meet is the best around for sure! Good times hanging talking about Datsuns and checking  out everyones cars. Alain hope it was worth the drive. Cant wait for pics and video!

Well worth it bro! You guys are an awesome bunch. Had alot of fun and great people.. even you Ray.